Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, nack said:

1.Who was the guy with tattoos and girl who fucked in the bedroom ?

2. Who was the guy and girl fucking in bathroom ?

3. The guy and girl fucking in LR ( 3 rounds )

The last couple fucked in BR are new.

We've seen the girl before here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm19/cam17/ray-new-girl-morning-fuck-jun-12 

#2:

Cornelius and his girl. They fucked twice in bedroom earlier. Girl to be named. I think she is Cornelius's #4 in this apartment.

#3:

Girl: Lovely Sandy ❤️

Guy: Jab just named him Dwayne

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stash said:

The tall girl I would call Manza if she doesn't have a name already, of course... 

I think the tallest one is Sandy. She fucked in LR.

Which one are you referring to?

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Things are looking a bit quite tonight so Elise should get Sandy and Corn to have a session. Now that would be a sight to behold!

Corn is quite active alpha male. He is sleeping and once he wakes up fully recovered, he will surely fucks somebody.

But one thing I noticed in this apartment, is that they try not to cross fuck in short period of time. So me might see Sandy is latched to the same guy. At the same time Corn might be too horny for any rule. It will be interesting. Lets watch.

20 minutes ago, squish said:

Things are looking a bit quite tonight so Elise should get Sandy and Corn to have a session. Now that would be a sight to behold!

I don't think this apartment will work if Elise has to tell one person to fuck another. Everything is great in the house because people are free to fuck whoever they desire and whenever they want to do it.

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

But one thing I noticed in this apartment, is that they try not to cross fuck in short period of time. So me might see Sandy is latched to the same guy. At the same time Corn might be too horny for any rule. It will be interesting. Lets watch.

Would make sense strategically. Elise wouldn't want both her key players off sick with the same STD.