Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Elise the matriarch seems to be experimenting with a new format whereby the young run the show. Risky possibly but very different to what is being shown elsewhere. I think VH has done well to inject some interesting sites within the last week.

It's the same job she was running at polly,ray.. not a big difference. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Cornelius is a handsome, sexy dude. My new VHTV crush...

Well cast but he will need to be firm about the lighting. Matilda is ahead of the game on this aspect. Sandy is a bit more professional and doesn't need them.

Il y a 2 heures, zoifan a dit :

We just used it as an example of a male participant with open relationship with many women. A hard to find type of participants. I wonder if this stereo typing is absolutely necessary. I am trying to figure out this extreme social shaming in CC against Z & B. Whatever they did they paid for it. Everybody should feel better now. We ended up watching Alan Materbates 3 times a week, with newcomers to us. 

Z & B is a college lifestyle (except the stupid abusive part) when we study and practice.

They paid a very small price for what they did.We are not a legally binding organisation at CC but if the video evidence was produced in a court of law a custodial sentence would have been the outcome.Rape is Rape where ever it is commited.Sorry but it is just my opinion.

• Like 3

I am not sure zoifan was suggesting otherwise. I think he was just flagging up the fashion for virtue signalling so often seen here despite the fact that we (the subscribers) are ourselves the creators of the very scenario (including me) that gives rise to these situations.i.e. no subscriptions no apartments, no crimes. It is of course right that we should flag up anything untoward that we see (which is done with some regularity). Tempting to pretend we are both judge and jury and it does give us something to talk about. Nothing further from me on this subject. Amy bled it to death already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spielo said:

very athletic guy...where is AMY ??

1 hour ago, bayleebr said:

Cornelius is a handsome, sexy dude. My new VHTV crush...

This is awesome. All the girls in the kitchen are waiting for him to recover and fuck them nicely.

If he gets the view that he rightfully deserves, even more girls to come. Elise is quite resourceful. She might be able to bring Valery here too 🙂 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This is awesome. All the girls in the kitchen are waiting for him to recover and fuck them nicely.

If he gets the view that he rightfully deserves, even more girls to come. Elise is quite resourceful. She might be able to bring Valery here too 🙂 

the clever bit is to do it without hurting the feelings of the unchosen. Possible only solution, take them all!