Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

the clever bit is to do it without hurting the feelings of the unchosen. Possible only solution, take them all!

yes, I think there should be an agreement.

He was busy with other girl last night, it was hot:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm51/cam19?timestamp=1547339109

They did it in every corner of the house.

That is why I said this guy needs to "recover" 🙂 

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Sandy has left - damn.

She left with Corn. Might be grocery shopping or something like that. Five young people need food and snack 🙂

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're back.

I was hoping they bring another guy. The male to female ratio is totally unbalanced right now. Poor Corn can't handle so much pressure.

37 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was hoping they bring another guy. The male to female ratio is totally unbalanced right now. Poor Corn can't handle so much pressure.

The pressure of four young highly stimulated ladies sorting out their pecking order. Time to turn in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Cornelius might be close to fucking one of the girls in the living room. Not sure if this is one that he has fucked before or not. One of the girls was cuddling with him in the bedroom before she fell asleep.

He fucked her (same girl) while the brunet was sleeping on the other couch. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm51/cam15?timestamp=1547438036

The brunet girl acts crazy and I think she is a trouble maker. 

Il y a 10 heures, squish a dit :

I am not sure zoifan was suggesting otherwise. I think he was just flagging up the fashion for virtue signalling so often seen here despite the fact that we (the subscribers) are ourselves the creators of the very scenario (including me) that gives rise to these situations.i.e. no subscriptions no apartments, no crimes. It is of course right that we should flag up anything untoward that we see (which is done with some regularity). Tempting to pretend we are both judge and jury and it does give us something to talk about. Nothing further from me on this subject. Amy bled it to death already.

Fair enough.i really did not want to bring it up so much but it was just a couple of Zoifan's points that rattled my cage.i have said my bit.thanks for reponding

Edited by Bonaly