Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, squish said:

Gretel delivers at 19:05:25 cam 9 but as a 3 minute man I am not sure whether her male guest deserves to be named yet.

Thanks for the hint with cam and time. Due to the short 3 mins and the low graph in the timeline, it was easily not to be noticed. Gretel looks great but cleaning the pussy with the cover of the bed is really not great....

The guy seems to be proud of the quick delivery, he had a bright smile in his face.

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

As I see this is the most hard-working realm in the VHTV. All of tenants and their guests are busies 24/7!

liv-digger.jpg

2 hours ago, squish said:

Elise showered. I don't think Gretel did. If Gretel leaves the male guest to Elise this morning, I shall not be impressed. She needs to persuade me she is not just there for the perks.  

They use bedroom for sleep only.  absolute no sex in bedroom.... and anywhere else.

Not sure what happen, but something fundamentally went wrong here and all of the potentials for this place turned to ash.

It is even worse than Pablo. His parties were fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

Not sure what happen, but something fundamentally went wrong here and all of the potentials for this place turned to ash.

It is even worse than Pablo. His parties were fun.

It pretty much happened with Elises first place too. 

A brief monochrome coupling at 20:29:00 cam 8 after a couple of false starts. At the risk of becoming an apologist for this site, we should remember that Elise's overheads are probably greater because of the number of guests she seeks to obtain. This also means that it won't be a success every time. Much easier to be a tenant couple like Evi & Alan or Nicole & Carl and repeat the same formula over and over again. This is why I prefer sites like this and the Alan site and Herman as they are more unpredictable.

just catching up here but i must confess that i can't remember the last time that i saw or saved anything for the archives. as i said earlier this apt is 1 of the biggest dissapointments. elise & sandy were so hot at polly's apt & except for the introductions here & at the 1st apt i usually forget this place even exists. wake me when something actually happens.