Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just catching up here but i must confess that i can't remember the last time that i saw or saved anything for the archives. as i said earlier this apt is 1 of the biggest dissapointments. elise & sandy were so hot at polly's apt & except for the introductions here & at the 1st apt i usually forget this place even exists. wake me when something actually happens.

Don't know if its a start but https://voyeur-house.tv/realm51/cam19

ScreenHunter 1928.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It pretty much happened with Elises first place too. 

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just catching up here but i must confess that i can't remember the last time that i saw or saved anything for the archives. as i said earlier this apt is 1 of the biggest dissapointments. elise & sandy were so hot at polly's apt & except for the introductions here & at the 1st apt i usually forget this place even exists. wake me when something actually happens.

The reason that I am puzzled is that people we see here are not shy. I remember them since Polly place. I noticed most girls are quite intimate with Corn, like they help him fully nude shower, as if they have been together for ages. They can be elite professional participants if they want.  Quite different that Pablo or Juliet guests. 

The big question is why they don't fuck? I mean a healthy young individual at their age usually have sex twice a week.