Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The guy in the kitchen now is Cornelius?

not sure, but I hope so.

He is the one who was fucking Elise all night last time before appt goes offline. Contrary to Sandy's boy, he show impressive performance.

He has some special focus on the blond girl sitting beside him in the kitchen. 

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Wonder if we do have here a blonde Zack (Cornelius) and a female Blonde (Elise) 😁

Looks like it and that is why I like the place. The two other new "fateful couple" apartments will be boring soon.  

• Like 1

Elise the matriarch seems to be experimenting with a new format whereby the young run the show. Risky possibly but very different to what is being shown elsewhere. I think VH has done well to inject some interesting sites within the last week.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Elise the matriarch seems to be experimenting with a new format whereby the young run the show. Risky possibly but very different to what is being shown elsewhere. I think VH has done well to inject some interesting sites within the last week.

Sandy seems to have perked up and Cornelius seems to be making a good job of team making so far.

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Do we really have to be constantly reminded of these two low life's?

We just used it as an example of a male participant with open relationship with many women. A hard to  find type of participants. I wonder if this stereo typing is absolutely necessary. I am trying figure out this extreme social shaming in CC against Z&B. Whatever mistake they did they paid for it and they are gone. Everybody should feel better now. We ended up watching Alan materbates 3 times a week, with bunch of new useless apartments that we will see them suffer from low view income, hence depression and cry until they leave. 

Z&B lifestyle was close to what many of us experienced during the college time (except the stupid abusive part) when we rented a small room with a roommate and from time to time studied with female class mates.

• Like 1