Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol,so house finaly closed.Biggest liers in VH history,from wrong houses plants,to promises of deliver..the fun hot girls that's never appeared..the hot pool,bathube thing that was just an corner with an rock in floor.This couple was Probrbay the start of my disconnection with VHTV,always felt an minimal trustworthy from them but then lies after lies started.Someone talking Ant and Gi are going create their own cam site,,wouldn't pay an dam cent to watch it,more..they would have to pay me to watch it.

I hear you about GA. They were a very bad fit for VHTV in many ways as has been stated even by me throughout this thread and even before they arrived. Expectations far outreached the reality of the situation. Many mistakes were made, there is no doubt about that. With that said, I still think VHTV has some major problems that another site could exploit. The success of another site depends on how they chose to exploit them. It can be done. I 100% agree though, as I said earlier, if this new site plans to offer x number of GA type apts with nothing more then a fly on the wall view into the lives of ordinary people with ordinary sex lives, then it will never get off the ground. Ultimately, these are adult sex sites. That cannot be overstated enough.  

Very interesting avatar choice! Perhaps a clue?

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you about GA. They were a very bad fit for VHTV in many ways as has been stated even by me throughout this thread and even before they arrived. Expectations far outreached the reality of the situation. Many mistakes were made, there is no doubt about that. With that said, I still think VHTV has some major problems that another site could exploit. The success of another site depends on how they chose to exploit them. It can be done. I 100% agree though, as I said earlier, if this new site plans to offer x number of GA type apts with nothing more then a fly on the wall view into the lives of ordinary people with ordinary sex lives, then it will never get off the ground. Ultimately, these are adult sex sites. That cannot be overstated enough.  

Very interesting avatar choice! Perhaps a clue?

As i said,will never,ever paid an site managed by this couple,they exume untrustworthy and deceive(and we had that proved several times and ways).Seems as i always tought that Ant&Gi have another profile in cc(Voyeurlife),só Just another lie from them..because i sayed this user was in fact them(was very strange why he cared so much about the house)..VHTV is going downstairs in my opinion(Personaly will not renew) but will only tough in join an new site if Was managed by someone minimal trustworthy.hopeful someone more trustworthy will open that cam site many of us wish..an mix of the good things of VH and rlc without all or most of their bad things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, voyeurlife said:

I do disagree, however we all have our own opinions. I found them both very attractive, however they both seemed to be bored... in fact very bored. Maybe they became bored with that project of vhtv, who knows?? Maybe we will never ever see them again, or maybe so. 

In all my years of cam sites never seen an worst suitable couple residents like you two,first house..house plan was an giant joke(first time misleading viewers),then guests..the guest sleeped And showered in an bedroom and shower,wc that "didn't" existed..then more promises..we will return in an vegas with fun new girlfriends..what happened..Zero.I seen some realy realy bad residents and managers in my years watching cam sites but a i said prior..you beat them all.The saddest thing was that it also gived bad image of VH in the process.Well my last coment Regard This absolutely nonsense house that shouldn't even existed online.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 6:14 PM, Robwin said:

Lol ah maybe opening apartments in Egypt with pyramid themes 🙄

If the move from "Florida" (LOOOOOOOOOOL) to "Vegas" (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) took all that time.. just imagine anthony&gia moving to Egypt  .. in 2050 they will finish the swimming part across the Atlantic 

• Like 2