Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

Glad that the initial excitement for this house it's gone(mostly),Gess people prefer houses were all sorts of things happens,with some routines etc,watching the same couple girls doing cam shows for 6,8 hours becomes old pretty fast.Good stuff.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Glad that the initial excitement for this house it's gone(mostly),Gess people prefer houses were all sorts of things happens,with some routines etc,watching the same couple girls doing cam shows for 6,8 hours becomes old pretty fast.Good stuff.

wishful thinking; I watch Matilda almost any time she appears nude on the bed as many other people do so simply cause I like her, however, I'm not a fan of Stella's shows. I ignore daily routine in any apartment not just in this one; watching that could be interesting for someone who's paralyzed and has no other choice then watching people watching tv 🤣

3 hours ago, waldi said:

wishful thinking; I watch Matilda almost any time she appears nude on the bed as many other people do so simply cause I like her, however, I'm not a fan of Stella's shows. I ignore daily routine in any apartment not just in this one; watching that could be interesting for someone who's paralyzed and has no other choice then watching people watching tv 🤣

Well still prefer watching someone watching tv than this girls doing cam shows.😂.The thing is with this house almost strictly of cam shows there is basicaly one routine..put papers cleaners and dildos in bed..open legs..put pink thing in pussy..fake show for hours..tokens tokensss.Sometimes is nice to have some mistery..not know what will happen or when(nowdays an unusual thing in VH)and this cam girls houses have Zero of that.In one word..Soulless.

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well still prefer watching someone watching tv than this girls doing cam shows.😂.The thing is with this house almost strictly of cam shows there is basicaly one routine..put papers cleaners and dildos in bed..open legs..put pink thing in pussy..fake show for hours..tokens tokensss.Sometimes is nice to have some mistery..not know what will happen or when(nowdays an unusual thing in VH)and this cam girls houses have Zero of that.In one word..Soulless.

all of the rooms are zero without decent dosage of sex preferably in many combinations; any other aspect of their lives is far from the point where I could start to pay for watching them, even for reduced price; variety of sex makes me curious enough to pay for subscription, cam shows in some places, threesomes and orgies in others; this why I pay for it and I don't care about dramas, mystery, private lives and whatever else 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, waldi said:

all of the rooms are zero without decent dosage of sex preferably in many combinations; any other aspect of their lives is far from the point where I could start to pay for watching them, even for reduced price; variety of sex makes me curious enough to pay for subscription, cam shows in some places, threesomes and orgies in others; this why I pay for it and I don't care about dramas, mystery, private lives and whatever else 

It's an respectable taste,opinion.Agree the part that the rooms are nothing without an good amount of sex,but still(personal tastes of course)..cam girls suck.Didnt watch them in chaturbates etc and for sure won't whatch them in an site like VHTV.But even cam shows girls houses in VH are better than some joke houses and residents other cam sites have.