B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

If Oksi is leaving I think its because her time was up or she was going to leave anyways, not that Bea got her kicked out, but lets wait and see. It feels like she has been there a long time already, longer than 54 days imo.

Not every girl stays the full duration.  When these Girls arrive at RLC they know exactly when they arriving and leaving so it's no real surprise to any of them. 

There is the odd time where some don't get along and RLC moves then to another apartment or sends them home a little sooner than they want.  If they get sent home then chances are they never return.

About 90 minutes ago I watched Oksi quietly slip out of B1. Nobody knew.  Now she's back for her things and will try to slip out quietly again but Bea is up and she's not going to let that happen.  I said my goodbye at B1 but you better catch her quick now because she's leaving now

il y a 2 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

About 90 minutes ago I watched Oksi quietly slip out of B1. Nobody knew.  Now she's back for her things and will try to slip out quietly again but Bea is up and she's not going to let that happen.  I said my goodbye at B1 but you better catch her quick now because she's leaving now

They are having a goodbye puff at the terrace.

I still don't understand how is Oksi leaving and that m*therfxxking Daisy still in B1??????????

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

They are having a goodbye puff at the terrace.

I still don't understand how is Oksi leaving and that m*therfxxking Daisy still in B1??????????

RLC made a decision and they are standing behind it.  The girls need to feel safe in their living quarters.  Daisy runs her mouth constantly and is not worth watching but she has not hurt or threatened anyone else.  That's why Oksi is leaving and Daisy isn't.