B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thes I give up on you☹️

There is the enternal optimist and then there is the realist Cheesy, I choose to live in reality. After 100's of  failures "The Ice Princess" has earned her name bestowed on her by the Ice Queen. Her time is also running out fast to change my mind.

See the source image

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

There is the enternal optimist and then there is the realist Cheesy, I choose to live in reality.

Tell me what we've seen in the last 2 hours wasn't reality.  They didn't rush right to eating each others pussy but what they did do was as real as it gets. 

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Tell me what we've seen in the last 2 hours wasn't reality.  They didn't rush right to eating each others pussy but what they did do was as real as it gets. 

You need to go see the eye Doc Cheesy, it was nothing more than a Serafailure Click Bait Special Showtime.

They need to Kick Sera's ass to the curb and give that room to Mila and B-*1 will be a rocking again with Gina on one side and Mila in charge. Send the Ice Princess to B-2 with the Do Nothings over there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Somebody explain to me why is Sera fxxking wearing like it is freezing in B1 with Mila almost naked?

I have been trying to tell everyone, but no one is listening !!!!

EXAMPLE A on the left, EXAMPLE B on the right. pretty much says it all now doesn't it.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 2