B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

il y a 1 minute, Thestarider a dit :

I have been trying to tell everyone, but no one is listening !!!!

EXAMPLE A on the right, EXAMPLE B on the left. pretty much says it all mow doesn't it.

See the source image

I went out to run a quick errand, came back & see almost the same scene before I left. 

I figure Sera is perhaps less horny today while Mila is feeling it but this is a waste of time!

• Like 2

Mila a word of advice, Get the hell out of there before Serafailure zaps every last bit of life out you. Go back to B-4 and find your real friend My Heart is on Fire ELVIRA, and the two newbies need guidance, and you can be their mentor. But for Gods sake get away from "The Ice Princess" ASAP

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Gentleman it's midnight here.  Time for a rare steak, baked potato and a couple ears of corn.  And of course another beer or two. Then back to my writing.  Good night all

Enjoy the steak Cheesy, we will keep everything undercover around here. 😉

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mila a word of advice, Get the hell out of there before Serafailure zaps every last bit of life out you. Go back to B-4 and find your real friend My Heart is on Fire ELVIRA, and the two newbies need guidance, and you can be their mentor. But for Gods sake get away from "The Ice Princess" ASAP

You hit the nail on the head Thestarider 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Gentleman it's midnight here.  Time for a rare steak, baked potato and a couple ears of corn.  And of course another beer or two. Then back to my writing.  Good night all

Good night you made me hungry LOL

il y a 4 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Goodnight cheesy, enjoy your steak and writing!