B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

Bonjour à tous,

Je ne suis pas nouveau sur RLC mais j'ignorais qu'il y avait ce forum visiblement très intéressant !!

Personnellement je regrette beaucoup Karina mais elle ne faisait pas beaucoup de choses.

Que peux t'on savoir sur ces filles ? leurs origines, leurs activités ?

Je suis Français, j'ai du mal avec la langue Anglaise !!! je reviendrais vous voir très prochainement.

Cordialement

I'm not new to RLC but I did not know that there was this forum obviously very interesting!

Personally I very much regret Karina but she did not do many things.

What can we know about these girls? their origins, their activities?

I am French, I have trouble with the English language! I will come back to see you very soon.

cordially

2 minutes ago, EASER MAGAED said:

Le programme est en train de perdre de la popularité car il n’ya plus d’amusement comme avant  RLC 

Oui !!!!! C'est vrai et beaucoup d'appartement où il ne se passe rien !!!! donc rien à voir !!!!!

Yes !!!!! It's true and a lot of apartment where nothing happens !!!! so nothing to see !!!!!

20 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Somebody mentioned she is "the Body"?

Mind explaining?

I mean it is not very obvious if she indeed has a hot body... 🧐

I was the person who christened her with this name when in B2 last time. She had a good body 1st time here but toned it up superbly during before and during her last stay in B2. Her naked work outs in the lr are legendary now...💕

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I was the person who christened her with this name when in B2 last time. She had a good body 1st time here but toned it up superbly during before and during her last stay in B2. Her naked work outs in the lr are legendary now...💕

If I were to nominate my candidate for "the Body", criteria set by you which has to be well toned, like i mentioned previously I will give it to Malina (who came with her friend Anastasiia) of B4 big room.

She was almost a no-show girl but for me, her body is perhaps the best toned among all the girls so far.

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If I were to nominate my candidate for "the Body", criteria set by you which has to be well toned, like i mentioned previously I will give it to Malina (who came with her friend Anastasiia) of B4 big room.

She was almost a no-show girl but for me, her body is perhaps the best toned among all the girls so far.

take a peek at Stella if you get a chance---firm butt, legs, stomach, and nice natural breasts.