B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

Bonjour ,  je pense que Sera à était mise dans l'appartement comme un leurre , tout le monde attend et elle le sait ; on peut encore attendre 6 mois et elle ne montrera rien ou juste ce qu'il faut pour faire baver les clients . SERA = 2/20 NULLE

8 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Bonjour ,  je pense que Sera à était mise dans l'appartement comme un leurre , tout le monde attend et elle le sait ; on peut encore attendre 6 mois et elle ne montrera rien ou juste ce qu'il faut pour faire baver les clients . SERA = 2/20 NULLE

however all the negative points about serra , shes the number one star now  on RLC and number one on trend juste type reallifecam.com  and they will redirect  you to serra in living room cam 2  doing nothing but she still the queen believe or not

4 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

however all the negative points about serra , shes the number one star now  on RLC and number one on trend juste type reallifecam.com  and they will redirect  you to serra in living room cam 2  doing nothing but she still the queen believe or not

don't need to do much for be in top cam on rlc 🙂

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It will be a bit 'cold, but Serafima is really a beautiful woman class, if he had a few thousand euro more, I would spend it willingly with her

there are a lot of better ways to spend money. 
I am sure you will regret it after she leaves.  

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

or don't have panties and make sure we can't see her pussy

exactly my point 😂 this is a part of her  intriguing and mysterious  side you cannot leave the movie in the middle and pretend you got it all wait until the end maybe maybe youll got something 😂

• Like 1