B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unfortunately she's put her panties on...☹️

On that note, I'll bid you all goodnite guys...

Just click bait tease, and another Serafailure, man the failures are really adding up. Well over a months worth of them. Soon nobody will be watching her anymore, you can only put out the baited hook so many times before the fish quit biting. Just like the once most famous of all RLC participants Kamila no one watches her anymore.

See the source image

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just click bait tease, and another Serafailure, man the failures are really adding up. Well over a months worth of them. Soon nobody will be watching her anymore, you can only put out the baited hook so many times before the fish quit biting. Just like the once most famous of all RLC participants Kamila no one watches her anymore.

See the source image

That a girl get up and use the restroom and change panties again, unbelievable, unnatural, and playing the membership for fools. Failure number ??????????????? I sure am glad we have some really beautiful new participant sin B-4 teins room. We need something worth watching.

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Daisy Do SOMETHING or just go home. Enough already with nightly boredom. She has top cam all to herself with no competition, and ALL the US voyeurs are waiting for her just to do something.

See the source image

Well She did something, she got out bed to get a cup of tea, that is something.

Non,non les filles,je vous en prie,continuez votre routine,c'est plutot marrant,une fois qu'on n'est plus abonné a cette m***** de RLC

Quand je vois les reactions sur le forum devant Serafima sur le sofa et dans l'autre cimetiere B2 LEIA qui fait 2 pauvres masturbations sous les draps,comme elle faisait a B4,je me bidonne et j'attends avec impatience la prochaine idiotie que vont pouvoir inventer les filles de B1/B2 et surtout les reactions pas du tout demesurées,quand Serafima montre un bout de peau ou prends une simple douche

RLC ne me manque pas du tout,mais je crois que je ne pourrai plus me passer de lire le forum CC tellement c'est amusant

Thank goodness some of the other time zone apartments are coming to life, Man I have to tell you after watching Lazy Daisy Do Nothing, do nothing and then do more nothingness. Good job Daisy you are doing so well, I think we will ask RLC to keep you at least another day. (NOT). Hell it has been far more interesting watching the new girls sleep, trying to figure out if they returning stars or new girls in B-4

Freddy Fender some's it up perfectly for Daisy Do Nothing 

See the source image

Wow what life:

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

Cameras...…... What there are cameras……. I am not doing anything on camera and that is all there is to it !!!!!

Do the people know about the cameras?

Yes, the people know about the cameras. Otherwise it would be illegal.

I looked through all the cameras but saw nothing in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. 

Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching

Now I am laughing my ass off

• Like 3