Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure which makes more sense; not liking drunk people when we've seen her absolutely shit faced before, or not liking drugged people and moving into an apartment highly known for having drugged people...

Fully agree. Makes not much sense... 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can believe it, Misty doesn't play well with other girls for long. Misty should be alone like she used to and do her own thing. Works best for her. As long as she doesn't bring in Zack or the tattooed beast! 

Misty works better being on her own.  She has the Credentials to take care of herself.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guess we need to set up a go fund me page or a collection for Groomy🤔

I don't think his money is the problem, it's what VHTV is offering that's his problem. He can speak for himself of course, just reiterating what he said previously. 

BTW, Alexa has VHTV down to 6831 from it high of around 5000. It drops a few points every day. RLC has gained about 500 in the last month or so and now is at 1094. But, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. 🤔

VHTV is going to have to compete with Spygasm and introduce a better cam view with improved lighting or chase after RLC and try to be a more "real" voyeur site. Otherwise, they will stagnate in between them as they try to be a jack of all trades. 

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think his money is the problem, it's what VHTV is offering that's his problem. He can speak for himself of course, just reiterating what he said previously. 

BTW, Alexa has VHTV down to 6831 from it high of around 5000. It drops a few points every day. RLC has gained about 500 in the last month or so and now is at 1094. But, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. 🤔

Amy, what do these number mean?