Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why not pay and this fixes all your issues.

I seldom complain when I'm running on empty. Doesn't help. But when I can, I try to help pay the lady's rent. After all, she deserves it, and so does Paul for allowing me to enjoy her charms just a bit longer than a less forgiving internet would. 😉 Cheers!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I seldom complain when I'm running on empty. Doesn't help. But when I can, I try to help pay the lady's rent. After all, she deserves it, and so does Paul for allowing me to enjoy her charms just a bit longer than a less forgiving internet would. 😉 Cheers!

Well said mate, I just wish people wouldn't complain when they don't see anything because they don't pay.  If you can't pay, no worries just don't complain. Save so you can, this is what I do.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, curious said:

1000% disagree my friend.  maybe you and some others, who follow leora for long would will to keep following/worshiping her even if stopped walking naked or masturbating here and there

but in that case RLC would pop in peoples' screens without her in sexy positions/actions. which means no ads for the business -> no new customers.

so i dont think tht she would receive (not the same but) any benefits fm RLC. 

this kind of business is the worst (strict rules / no feelings)

If you truly believe that. Then explain why the other Krasnoyarsk apartment is still running 24/7/365, and has been also for five plus years.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Although she said there were no bonuses, I think the bargaining status of each of the apartments is strengthened by their popularity, and for obvious reasons The Little One being the crem de la creme has at the moment massive power...The question is, how long will it last?😺

Exactly as long as she wants it to !!!:wink:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, curious said:

1000% disagree my friend.  maybe you and some others, who follow leora for long would will to keep following/worshiping her even if stopped walking naked or masturbating here and there

but in that case RLC would pop in peoples' screens without her in sexy positions/actions. which means no ads for the business -> no new customers.

so i dont think tht she would receive (not the same but) any benefits fm RLC. 

this kind of business is the worst (strict rules / no feelings)

To the point: she's click bait. I'd watch her if she was dressed all the time and painting pictures of squirrels. To many here, she's a lot more than just a body.

Back to the point: More hits on RLC improves their ratings on Google. It's call Search Engine Optimization. Leora is a perfect hostess to welcome potential RLC customers. They don't need to advertise with her; she is their advertisement. If she leaves, they'll work with what other people they have to do the same thing.

But if she leaves to start her own site, well, I think it could succeed quite well.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1