Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

8 minutes ago, manymuth said:

Maybe Paul can bring the poor dog to the vet?

I don't know that I  would trust him to take Eva to the Vet. He took me once claiming we was going to get ice-cream and it turns out he was taking me to the vet to get my balls snipped. I had to bite him to get away. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pepe said:

Skunk sense( not scent tubby) tells me he will be gone overnight tommorow. Can't divulge my intelligence. 

It's beginning to look like your "intelligence " is about as reliable as your deodorant my putrid pal......unless of course she returns alone, or indeed if she does not return herself tonight..😸

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's beginning to look like your "intelligence " is about as reliable as your deodorant my putrid pal......unless of course she returns alone, but I think not.😸

I think it was just wishful thinking on my part and the lack of sleep. I have a feeling we might be in a dry spell for a little longer. 

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think it was just wishful thinking on my part and the lack of sleep. I have a feeling we might be in a dry spell for a little longer. 

Possibly she is out for the night.....When she gets the space from Paul she is awesom, but sometimes I think because of a combination of the unemployment situation and the weather, which discourages him leaving the apartment alone, the golden days of  The Little Ones freedom are long gone.

Although still exceptionally good ,it does seem to be getting too choreographed with him conveniently " falling asleep"  😺

• Like 2

Hello everyone I have a question and please believe me I'm not trying to be negative but I'm just curious to ask why isn't it comfortable for Leora to comely say to Paul 'watch Eva for me' and go maybe in the bedroom or the guest room and do what she does so well for us, is there a reason why she's not comfortable doing this around him when he's not sleeping

• Like 1

Jimbo4,

I know this much, it is driving us crazy and may cause that site to loose some serious revenue if they don't figure something out soon.  It will be like the old days and we may loose out all together.  It is like kamila,kristi, and kaleys room where nothing happens.  This really sucks along with not being able to communicate with her for some time now. WE ARE GOING DOWN HILL FAST.  It is to the point of nothing to look forward to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Hello everyone I have a question and please believe me I'm not trying to be negative but I'm just curious to ask why isn't it comfortable for Leora to comely say to Paul 'watch Eva for me' and go maybe in the bedroom or the guest room and do what she does so well for us, is there a reason why she's not comfortable doing this around him when he's not sleeping

She did in all fairness go into the bathroom a few days ago when she was aroused and he was still awake on the couch, but I would hasten a guess that if he's asleep he is not aware of what she is doing and that seems acceptable, but if he's awake then it makes him appear borderline cuckold and the object of ridicule. 

Stopping work probably seemed like a good idea to him at the time, perhaps it is not so appealing now, but who knows with this dysfunctional ( In the nicest way ) couple. She must approve of the situation otherwise she would protest, we don't see her do anything but pamper and mother him.   

• Like 1

While we wait and miss our Leora time to entertain with some Australian music.

This song when I hear it on the radio reminds me of Paul and Leora and their feeling toward each other.

• Like 1