Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Never seen her do an Aussie or a Roo. Let's see how your pizza delivery business goes...maybe then.

What about this deal for Leora.

All the Aussie Pizzas for a week she can eat for a Kangaroo painting

hungry comic strip GIF

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To my knowledge, she's only created portraits of a dog, a wolf, an owl, and various rag dolls of other animals, including human characters. No skunks or squirrels or woolly mammoths or cats. Not sure about a hamster. We outsiders must suffer the heartbreak of unrequited love, while Scutus could easily visit any time he chooses. Dogs seem to enchant her in excess of their worth. Oh, woe unto us.

So much for social justice...

Poor Foamy !   Poor envious Foamy !!   But don't give up, Leora loves all four legged, and even a select few two legged creatures. But, I will admit Eva has been an excellent representative of the canine family in her ability to corner her mistresses love. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Poor Foamy !   Poor envious Foamy !!   But don't give up, Leora loves all four legged, and even a select few two legged creatures. But, I will admit Eva has been an excellent representative of the canine family in her ability to corner her mistresses love. 

What about me, I'm three-legged ?? Does Leora like me 😀

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hungry comic strip GIF

Aussie, I am having a bit of trouble sorting this out, Is the lady begging for pizza, Or is she saying " LET GO OF ME".    😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

What about me, I'm three-legged ?? Does Leora like me 😀

Eva, and I will have to chat to come up with the best time to present your case to Leora. I am not at liberty to speak for her. 

I will leave it up to Eva to keep you posted, as she has much more direct contact with Leora than I do.  😊  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Aussie, I am having a bit of trouble sorting this out, Is the lady begging for pizza, Or is she saying " LET GO OF ME".    😁

Leora begging Paul for an Aussie Pizza 😁

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hungry comic strip GIF

Well pizza delivery is definitely the best plan to get in as a human but I think you'd have to deliver something really special.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Calle said:

Leora´s face sitting is just great, I would not mind being under her pressure (and I would know what to do there). Does any other girl on RLC do that?

Maya has been sitting on Boy-Toy's face for some time.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1