Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

While we wait and miss our Leora time to entertain with some Australian music.

This song when I hear it on the radio reminds me of Paul and Leora and their feeling toward each other.

He's a bloody good singer and a funny guy as well, I rather like Kevin Wilson also. 😹

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Hello everyone I have a question and please believe me I'm not trying to be negative but I'm just curious to ask why isn't it comfortable for Leora to comely say to Paul 'watch Eva for me' and go maybe in the bedroom or the guest room and do what she does so well for us, is there a reason why she's not comfortable doing this around him when he's not sleeping

My thoughts on this are if this was to happen I would probably stop watching that would seem more staged to me I might as well go watch the real cam girls on chaterbate. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, manymuth said:

There is a fondamental question that we have to think of, does Paul takes as much pleasure inserting his fingers in his nose as Leora does inserting her fingers in her ass?

Answer that question and you'll have the meaning of life. 

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

My thoughts on this are if this was to happen I would probably stop watching that would seem more staged to me I might as well go watch the real cam girls on chaterbate. 

By no means would I ever compare the lovely little one to a cam girl but all I'm trying to say is do you believe Leora has the freedom to just masturbate in the same room as Paul or could she say without any explanation watch Eva and go quietly somewhere and masturbate knowing once she leaves Eva's sight the dog  would go crazy barking

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

By no means would I ever compare the lovely little one to a cam girl but all I'm trying to say is do you believe Leora has the freedom to just masturbate in the same room as Paul or could she say without any explanation watch Eva and go quietly somewhere and masturbate knowing once she leaves Eva's sight the dog  would go crazy barking

I just don't think she would ever do it in front of him without involving him out of respect she does play and tease with him around but that's not the same as a full on bate. I also couldn't see her saying watch the dog... She would just wait for him to sleep or slip into the bathroom which she's done on many occasions as a matter of fact I believe her first bate in this apartment was in the bathroom while he sat and watched TV.

She use to complain to me what a fuddy duddy he was an would scold her for touching herself while nude. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, manymuth said:

There is a fundamental question that we have to think of, does Paul takes as much pleasure inserting his fingers in his nose as Leora does inserting her fingers in her ass?

Yes, probably more.

• Like 3