Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Whoever thought lately if you leave your computer for a few minutes you may miss something really good from our princess, that's exactly what happened to me, I come back as she's wiping off on the couch so I advise everybody Don't Blink you may miss a lot

Oh you poor fella, missed a great bating.

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Heavens then I would have been watching them for 5 years.

Time waits on no one Aussie, and does not slip by any slower.  If you watched Maria and John from the start, you have been watching since Nov.2012.  When RLC made their appearance on the scene.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today still has time for another .. Ha ha ha ha ha ... This girl kills me .. God .. I think after an orgasm is prettier .. Now with the book and looking at camera 3 .. It looks all her beauty .. Women like her are born once in life .. Every day I love her more

Today again demonstrates what I was trying to explain to Howard, that her schedules and habits have changed dramatically this last few weeks, and more recently if she wants to play, then play she will, Paul or no Paul. He ( or in this case she ) who pays the fiddler calls the tune. 😻

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Today again demonstrates what I was trying to explain to Howard, that her schedules and habits have changed dramatically this last few weeks, and more recently if she wants to play, then play she will, Paul or no Paul. He ( or in this case she ) who pays the fiddler calls the tune. 😻

I am without words how sensuous and  sexy teasing from our beautiful forever sexy Princess has been this week.

• Like 1

Hello sweetie, just wanted you to know how hot you where in the bathtub today, giving me a good look of that dildo stretching your ass, letting go of it showing how jammed in there it was, no hands in the way, just fucking perfect in every single way 😙❤️❤️❤️