Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Isn't it "nice" to sit and judge a person you don't know and never met.  Your mom's must be proud of you!

These are your words. You're being a hypocrite.
You don't deserve a response. But your passing judgement on those posting here in CC is the pot calling the kettle black. Use a dictionary and look up the word hypocrite...You see a photo of yourself. If you don't have anything positive to add to the forum leave. You do the same thing here all the time. Starved for a little attention. Who needs a life?

👌 If I could I would give your responded more then one like! 👍👍👍………..

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

I don't judge anyone in the apartments as I don't know them or their language. You guys judge all the time. I do think you are a bunch of lonely sad dudes who got nothing better to do than to make up stories in your heads. It's quite evident!

I guess why not... fantasy is very stimulating with the boring times of voyeurism.... I was going to read Tolstoy tonight but caught myself wandering thru my new past time ( RLC cuties) ...and being hopeful to see Chloes new AWESOME!!!!! Tanned Tities….  fuck you Tolstoy....peace and don't be a sad dude ...be a horny happy dude hahahahahaaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They have to return back to the Homeless Shelter.    :biggrin:

Has the thought of how if that is their (Katia/Jewel) circumstance how they keep a cellphone. Seems a little nuance but Jewel rolls her cigarettes and Katia buys hers and always has them. Is that preference or current status we don't know.

I was thinking that when Dick was alone for a couple days that he would reach out to (Katia) or she would come back and it didn't happen especially since he was in the guestroom sniffing her panties and touching himself. 

He (Dick) left out 1100 on Wednesday Jane came back 3 hours later with Jewel and the dude Katia just left with who we have never seen before. Jane had been gone 4 days where did she go? 

Dick and Jane have phones he must know she is back.

Jane bringing this guy and Jewel back with her is just as strange as Katia leaving out with him this morning. She (Katia) had been gone a week.

Dick and Jane have been apart for the better part of a week. She is waking up alone now to start the weekend. 

17 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Has the thought of how if that is their (Katia/Jewel) circumstance how they keep a cellphone. Seems a little nuance but Jewel rolls her cigarettes and Katia buys hers and always has them. Is that preference or current status we don't know.

I was thinking that when Dick was alone for a couple days that he would reach out to (Katia) or she would come back and it didn't happen especially since he was in the guestroom sniffing her panties and touching himself. 

He (Dick) left out 1100 on Wednesday Jane came back 3 hours later with Jewel and the dude Katia just left with who we have never seen before. Jane had been gone 4 days where did she go? 

Dick and Jane have phones he must know she is back.

Jane bringing this guy and Jewel back with her is just as strange as Katia leaving out with him this morning. She (Katia) had been gone a week.

Dick and Jane have been apart for the better part of a week. She is waking up alone now to start the weekend. 

I don't follow them so I don't know what the status with everyone is.  If they spoke English most could follow their dialogue.  I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Guess & Speculate.

8 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Isn't it "nice" to sit and judge a person you don't know and never met.  Your mom's must be proud of you!

These are your words. You're being a hypocrite.
You don't deserve a response. But your passing judgement on those posting here in CC is the pot calling the kettle black. Use a dictionary and look up the word hypocrite...You see a photo of yourself. If you don't have anything positive to add to the forum leave. You do the same thing here all the time. Starved for a little attention. Who needs a life?

awww I hit a nerve 😉