Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

As I saw yesterday the figures I wrote a hypothetic script on my head:

Jane knows that she did something that Dick will be angry about or she knows that from the phone 

episode 1: Jane worried from Dick reaction so she invite knowing people Jewel and some guy can be dick's or her brother friend to calm Fick if it's necessary  

episode 2: All (including us) waiting to dick's appeared

episode 3 (the finale one) few possibilities normal/surprising:

1. Dick come angry he see the figures around calm down or not and go to bed or leaving 

2. Dick come and...……. act like nothing happened and all are happy 

3. dick not come home and all waiting acts as they like (we had saw that In reality)

note: I didn't saw in my imagination the fourth figure Katia as well the acts between the girls to the guy (that was surprise) 

Rebliz you may be right. 

I think he will come home late around 2300 like usual and all will be okay.

He does not seem the kinda of guy to hold onto anger or being upset for more than just in the moment.

This party is (induced) just add water, Jane is like this when she is wide awake, very intense. 

Katia being back after a week away is nice. She loves to dance, seems so free when she does, not the greatest but enjoyable to watch.

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Rebliz you may be right. 

I think he will come home late around 2300 like usual and all will be okay.

He does not seem the kinda of guy to hold onto anger or being upset for more than just in the moment.

This party is (induced) just add water, Jane is like this when she is wide awake, very intense. 

Katia being back after a week away is nice. She loves to dance, seems so free when she does, not the greatest but enjoyable to watch.

For now I can't see due to my limit time as non member is finished I going out for shopping and I hope all the story will get a "Happy End"