B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

.But if you had to choose just 1 girl...no, lets say 2 girls, to open up form this list, who would it be...?

Erin, Maluma, Leia, Sera, Malena, Daisy and Emelia...?

I cannot answer--I would be talking about 2 girls not even in this apartment 😏

1 minute ago, again said:

I would add Emilia😋

You would stand a lot better chance with Emilia that Melena any day, she has gone ultra conservative here lately. I am standing pat on Serafabulous. She is so damn hot with that incredible body. I gave up on Leia all together, she is just not going to do anything again this time.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You would stand a lot better chance with Emilia that Melena any day, she has gone ultra conservative here lately. I am standing pat on Serafabulous. She is so damn hot with that incredible body. I gave up on Leia all together, she is just not going to do anything again this time.

Your transformation from a Sera disliker (I won't say hater, cos you never were) to where you are now, is one of the biggest turnarounds in RLC/CC history!...Good on you mate...👌

Of course, I won't count the number of guys who changed their opinion about my girl Nicole during her several stays...There are too many too count...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your transformation from a Sera disliker (I won't say hater, cos you never were) to where you are now, is one of the biggest turnarounds in RLC/CC history!...Good on you mate...👌

Of course, I won't count the number of guys who changed their opinion about my girl Nicole during her several stays...There are too many too count...:biggrin:

If you have got 10 fingers and 10 toes---no problem 😏

• Like 1