Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Well thanks for nothing Leora because I'm absolutely sure Paul is not preventing you from going to another room but I have to get to bed so everyone good luck and hopefully she'll pick up where she left off before Paul made it back home.... and one more thing I like to add before I go usually their timing is spot-on but for some reason everything was just off

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

I don't no whether I like  a  policeman  member. on this site  but  he could arrest Paul and give him life for being paul

This is an interesting statement in light of Leora's multitude of professional skills.

• Like 1

When I finally went to bed after a failed bat attempt from Leora, and after watching the replay I have to say my opinion is that Paul runs that apartment and it's not Leora because after Paul came home she look befuddled around Paul, and instead of going to another room to resume what she started she instead just started clinging to Paul like Eva clings around her and when she started to casually touch herself she made sure Paul was looking in the opposite direction and when she finally started masturbating in the bedroom it seems as though she rush through it just to get back at Paul's Beck and Call..... now come on everything I'm saying is just my opinion that's all, I could be all wrong about this

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

When I finally went to bed after a failed bat attempt from Leora, and after watching the replay I have to say my opinion is that Paul runs that apartment and it's not Leora because after Paul came home she look befuddled around Paul, and instead of going to another room to resume what she started she instead just started clinging to Paul like Eva clings around her and when she started to casually touch herself she made sure Paul was looking in the opposite direction and when she finally started masturbating in the bedroom it seems as though she rush through it just to get back at Paul's Beck and Call..... now come on everything I'm saying is just my opinion that's all, I could be all wrong about this

He doesn't run things he ruins things. It's just not the same when he is home and she bates. 

• Like 1

This may be so on this occasion, but her relative defiance and wilfulness varies from day to day and she's been known to throw caution to the wind many times, though if she's had words with him over it she may back off for a while until she feels she can take more risks.

That's how I see it anyway. I don't think she's necessarily being manipulated by Paul. I think there's a bit of it from her too, regarding the income she earns and I think the partnership has its ebbs and flows, its ups and downs with one holding all the aces sometimes and at times the other.

The problem usually arises when she's extra horny and can't satisfy herself enough and needs to escape to the bathroom etc. Under usual circumstances she can wait for the right moment when she's free to enjoy herself, knowing that she can become aroused fairly easily using her phone as an aid and enjoying a slow build-up. I don't think she really enjoys being rushed so if she starts and reckons she can't finish properly she'll just abandon the idea until the right moment presents itself or in desperation head off to the bathroom. 

• Like 2