B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

What that happened between Mila and Elvira do you consider fiction?  I saw 2 REAL girls doing some REAL deep tongue kissing.  I saw them sucking each others REAL tits and caressing each others REAL asses.  I saw them in turn stick their REAL faces into each others REAL pussies.  I know that they did this in front of REAL cameras because there were REAL voyeurs like you and me paying REAL money to see them but that didn't make it any less REAL and I for one am REAL glad they did it. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

What that happened between Mila and Elvira do you consider fiction?  I saw 2 REAL girls doing some REAL deep tongue kissing.  I saw them sucking each others REAL tits and caressing each others REAL asses.  I saw them in turn stick their REAL faces into each others REAL pussies.  I know that they did this in front of REAL cameras because there were REAL voyeurs like you and me paying REAL money to see them but that didn't make it any less REAL and I for one am REAL glad they did it. 

good morning, as always, everyone sees what everyone wants to see, of these scenes so far, we have seen hundreds, Mila is very good at them, however if you like, I'm very happy with you, maybe it's been a long time that I attend these apartments , I'm a little tired

Hello guys!  I'm new to this forum and in RLC since i became member in 31 of December. But in this few days i tried reading your posts to understand what is going on in the apartments especially at the B4.

I just wanted to known am i the only one who realize that yesterday Laima completely fucked up a beautiful hot night beetwen Elvira and Mila?

The moment Elvira and Mila were kissing each other she got in the room interrupting them to do what? Absolutely fucking NOTHING! As a result the night end up without nothing to happen. I am very angry with Laima. I knew the moment she got in the room that the night will be soon over. And i was 100% right.  

PS. Forgive me for my poor english.

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

good morning, as always, everyone sees what everyone wants to see, of these scenes so far, we have seen hundreds, Mila is very good at them, however if you like, I'm very happy with you, maybe it's been a long time that I attend these apartments , I'm a little tired

Good morning to you Sergio.  You're right, everyone sees what they want to see and unfortunately no 2 see something exactly the same.  A perfect example is Sera in B1.  Some see her as The Ice Princess.  Cold hearted, controlling,  etc. while others see her as just another girl trying to fit in and make friends. I personally don't see it as a problem that I see something different from what you see as long as I respect your view as your own and don't demand that you accept my view as the Gospel. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Hello guys!  I'm new to this forum and in RLC since i became member in 31 of December. But in this few days i tried reading your posts to understand what is going on in the apartments especially at the B4.

I just wanted to known am i the only one who realize that yesterday Laima completely fucked up a beautiful hot night beetwen Elvira and Mila?

The moment Elvira and Mila were kissing each other she got in the room interrupting them to do what? Absolutely fucking NOTHING! As a result the night end up without nothing to happen. I am very angry with Laima. I knew the moment she got in the room that the night will be soon over. And i was 100% right.  

PS. Forgive me for my poor english.

First of all welcome to the forum.  If you get a chance read the post I made just a few minutes ago. I respect your opinion of what you saw but you haven't seen the progression of this girl over the past month.  The rest of us have and because of that I disagree that Laima fucked things up.  She was welcomed by Mila and Elvira.  They took her right into their fun but they were all very tired and ready to call it a night anyhow.  Again that's just the way I see it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

First of all welcome to the forum.  If you get a chance read the post I made just a few minutes ago. I respect your opinion of what you saw but you haven't seen the progression of this girl over the past month.  The rest of us have and because of that I disagree that Laima fucked things up.  She was welcomed by Mila and Elvira.  They took her right into their fun but they were all very tired and ready to call it a night anyhow.  Again that's just the way I see it.

Thank you for the welcome. Mila and Elvira welcome Laima because the wanted to be polite with her, thats why they didn't send her away. Laima will never be into lesbian....from what i have seen until now, it is just not her style. I agree that  Mila and Elvira were tired but before Laima interrupted them they were starting playing together. They were drunk and horny especially Mila and i am positive that we were going to see o good show from them...until Laima gets in. Anyway that is something that we will never know. 

Watched the bathtub scene on replay, really like the fun & genuineness of Elvira, Laima and Mila and how they can positively affect everyone in the house.

Now we see the power of Mila, how is she able to bring the girls together and bring value & enjoyment to us viewers.

Mila, just stay away from the bitch in B1 and you will be fine and well loved. She is not your kind of fun & will never be one of you.

Il y a 9 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

Alright Cheesy, hell yes I am with you here. I cannot say 100% for Mila on how real she is but for Elvira hell yes she is REAL FOR SHIT.

And I am glad some of the REAL money I paid for this shitty sub will go to both of them. Luckily for Barcelona we have both of them to do the heavy-lifting, or else fxxk man.

Edited by SierraTM
grammar
  • Like 1