B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

VHTV and RLC are two completely different projects even if the goal first and make money with the product

For me, the big problem of VHTV is that they listen to too much their subscribers because in any case, you can not please everyone and you will always have someone to complain about any what, so yes they listen to their subscribers but in a sense they consider their participants like shit, it gives me the impression to see people go to the zoo to throw peanuts to the animals because it amuses them, we are really not far from it on VHTV, everything for show and sex to the detriment of the human

For RLC, I think it's different, you have couples who have been present for years while things are out of the ordinary, and yet they are always present, it means, in my opinion , that RLC considers the participants much more

The apartments in Barcelona work a little differently, girls come to the apartment, they receive a contribution to be seen by the cameras (in no way abnormal) and there is opportunity for girls to earn more money in the form of a bonus if they show a little more than the usual, all that to say that girls have no obligation to perform the show, but some do so because it allows them to earn much more money
They are Russian or Ukrainian and life is not as easy as for other countries so the aspect of making money easily by doing the show a bit must be quite attractive
Some are ready for everything and others a little less, for those who are a little less generally, they only stay a month, whereas if you're more open, you can stay longer and thus allow you to win again more money easy

For my part, I usually prefer shy girls because it helps to satisfy my voyeur eye because precisely it allows to have images of these people that could be considered as new because rare
Unlike girls who show up every night, when you see one or two, you already have everything you need

I agree 100% here Moos...

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naga..... and how does Nicole fit in to that scenario ? And The Most Magnificent Monica ? 😉

Ok...95%...😉

In general though, I do prefer the new girls opening up slowly, small steps at a time, rather than full on. Nicole started pretty quietly in B1, tbh, and Monica took a little time too. Plus Monica often didn't bate directly at the cam and usually had some item of sexy clothing on (at 1st!). Of course, I wish we had that new cam we have now when she was here!! Karol was another example of a girl who grabbed our attention because, for me, she was a voyeur's dream...giving us a little more every day...😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...95%...😉

In general though, I do prefer the new girls opening up slowly, small steps at a time, rather than full on. Nicole started pretty quietly in B1, tbh, and Monica took a little time too. Plus Monica often didn't bate directly at the cam and usually had some item of sexy clothing on (at 1st!). Of course, I wish we had that new cam we have now when she was here!! Karol was another example of a girl who grabbed our attention because, for me, she was a voyeur's dream...giving us a little more every day...😁

I agree on the progression, it is by far more enticing, then on the other hand Irma, Ilona, Belle, and many other have found they have a huge fan base with just the opposite approach.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ok...95%...😉

Please stop, stop reminding me Monica and her greatness.

Not now, please.

• Like 1

I'm not worried but a little concerned this morning.  Mila left half an hour ago with her black duffel bag packed and on her shoulder.  I just hope she isn't sliding backward and heading over to B1 to be with Sera.  I'm not a Sera hater like many here and actually have been seeing some good signs that she is changing but since she and Mila had their falling out Mila has been much happier and doing a much better job of taking care of her girls.  I just think she needs to concentrate on them now.  Elvira, Laima and Emilia left before Mila woke up this morning so if Laima does leave today as we've been told and Mila doesn't come home tonight she won't even get to say goodbye.  Hopefully  there's a good explanation other than her going to B1.

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I'm not worried but a little concerned this morning.  Mila left half an hour ago with her black duffel bag packed and on her shoulder.  I just hope she isn't sliding backward and heading over to B1 to be with Sera.  I'm not a Sera hater like many here and actually have been seeing some good signs that she is changing but since she and Mila had their falling out Mila has been much happier and doing a much better job of taking care of her girls.  I just think she needs to concentrate on them now.  Elvira, Laima and Emilia left before Mila woke up this morning so if Laima does leave today as we've been told and Mila doesn't come home tonight she won't even get to say goodbye.  Hopefully  there's a good explanation other than her going to B1.

Same thoughts Cheesy, I just really hope Mila stay the fxxk away from that !@#$%^ in B1.

When Mila see her anyway, just run unless both of them are out of this project then of cos they can be bff for all i care.

I really enjoy the the good chemistry/genuineness built between Laima, Mila and Elvira. Likely Laima is leaving but perhaps Emilia can take her place.

B4 is starting to because a better place with Mila more involved so please keep it that way when B1 and B2 are already in ruins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Same thoughts Cheesy, I just really hope Mila stay the fxxk away from that !@#$%^ in B1.

When Mila see her anyway, just run unless both of them are out of this project then of cos they can be bff for all i care.

I really enjoy the the good chemistry/genuineness built between Laima, Mila and Elvira. Likely Laima is leaving but perhaps Emilia can take her place.

B4 is starting to because a better place with Mila more involved so please keep it that way when B1 and B2 are already in ruins. 

Hopefully RLC can look at the progress Laima has been making lately and decide she is worth another chance.  If I ran RLC that's what I would do rather than replace her with someone even worse.  She deserves another chance. 

In my humble opinion when she has her priorities set Mila has good chemistry with everyone.  She's just that kind of girl.  She is friendly and outgoing and completely genuine.   You can't help but be drawn to her.  she lights up the place. Elvira is my sweetheart but Mila is right up at the top of my list too.   The girls all love her and they would drink slop from crystal goblets if Mila asked them to. Especially Elvira.  There is something special developing between those two and I'm not talking just about sex.  I'm not saying we have another Anita and Dalia in B4 but I'm not saying it isn't possible either.  

Emilia and Malena were a lot of fun to watch the other night.  I'm sure the party atmosphere and of course the wine had a lot to do with that.  Since that night they are pretty much back to sticking with each other in their room and I really don't expect a lot from them but I'd love for them to prove me wrong.