B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Off goes Mila again.  This time she's packed a lot heavier than yesterday and I think I saw her pack a dress for clubbing. She definitely won't be home tonight.  I just hope she's headed for B1 and not someplace else.

She was sending messages to someone on the phone, that wasn't Serafima because she was sleeping that time.

She took also a bottle with her...Vodka maybe?

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

She was sending messages to someone on the phone, that wasn't Serafima because she was sleeping that time.

She messages and talks to people now and then but everybody does.  She had her makeup and her tooth brush packed so she is definitely gone for the night and Sera is the only one I think she would be spending the night with.   

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

She messages and talks to people now and then but everybody does.  She had her makeup and her tooth brush packed so she is definitely gone for the night and Sera is the only one I think she would be spending the night with.   

She will definitely spent her night out  judging from the clothes and the personal items she took with her, but i suppose she will be with the person who was sending messages. Anyway it is not the first time she spent the night out and it wasn't in Sera's apartment. 

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

She will definitely spent her night out  judging from the clothes and the personal items she took with her, but i suppose she will be with the person who was sending messages. Anyway it is not the first time she spent the night out and it wasn't in Sera's apartment. 

There is only 1 night that happened and we don't know who or where it was.  I think she knows it was a mistake and she hasn't and I'm sure won't repeat it.  Watch for her in B1 tonight.  That's where she will be probably before they go to the club and definitely after 

13 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

There is only 1 night that happened and we don't know who or where it was.  I think she knows it was a mistake and she hasn't and I'm sure won't repeat it.  Watch for her in B1 tonight.  That's where she will be probably before they go to the club and definitely after 

I reckon a few of the girls will be clubbing tonight, and if that's the case, Mila will be amongst them, and staying in B1...They haven't been out for quite a while and, after Tuesday, Thursday was always the most popular night...

Malena has really dolled Elvira up for clubbing tonight and Elvira is super excited. She adores dancing and I'm not sure but this may be her first time to one of Barcelona's hot clubs.  I honestly don't remember seeing her go clubbing with the girls before.  I hope she has a fantastic time but stays safe.  I'm sure the other girls (especially Mila) will see to that. 

• Like 1