R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hefty Price just for 1 Day of Replay.   That Service should be provided to Premium Members for Free. 

I can't not believe this is being talked about because this happened to me, I was always the one buying Thirty day replays at a time but for some reason I just didn't have the money so I was saying to myself let me just get one week because I knew $20 got you 10 days so in my mind without looking it up I assume $10 got you a week of replays but boy was I Wrong after activating the replay it turned up as one day so I thought it was a mistake and I looked it up and there it was, so since then it's been almost three weeks for me without buying any replays

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course it should be but they'll keep charging it as long as people keep paying for it.

yes this is the sad reality, only the rlc members have the power to change that but till they continue pay for the replay it will never change

SAMANTHA*-Inn 
Accommodation,beds(even for a short time),food, drinks,free cable tv,music,karaoke,internet,computers,quiet and nice outdoor room available...

...And drugs(available on specific restroom only)
*And many more on demand...

And mostly dont hesitate,our RLC hostess,Angie,is there
Sorry for the disagreement,our another finest hostess Emily is not available for the moment(busy by outside work)... 

Open 24/7 except UM period...:biggrin: