B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

I said earlier that Mila takes care of her girls but this was above and beyond for Mila.  Someone said they had been planning this since before the tub but I think it was just Bea who was planning this.  Mila didn't want any part of it at first especially when Bea told her no kissing.  Bea was super horny and Mila finally helped her out.  I think Bea was very selfish and I think Mila was very selfless.  She finally did get a couple kisses but Bea never touched Mila's pussy until after she had her big orgasm.  At least not that I saw.   Bea proved with Oksi and also when she bates that the only way she can cum is by finger fucking and that isn't Mila's thing.  She loves playing with Elvira's pussy and rubbing her clit and of course eating her pussy but she isn't big on penetration like Bea is.  But she did it anyhow for Bea.

Finally after she came Bea played with Mila's pussy some but not her clit.  I think Mila faked an orgasm for Bea's sake.  I know Mila enjoyed it but she only did it to satisfy one of her girls.  She definitely is their queen. It was a nice show though.  I wonder why Mila wouldn't eat her pussy because she loves that more than anything.  Maybe she was holding out because Bea was being so one sided.  I don't know but again I give Mila a ton of credit for taking care of Bea.  I know she wished it was Elvira

• Like 1

The medication Bea seems to work against the virus Serafima, Mila is radiant, she smiles, she is a little euporic, like someone who had the flu and is healed, what a pleasure to get back into shape,isnt it Mila... :biggrin:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The medication Bea seems to work against the virus Serafima, Mila is radiant, she smiles, she is a little euporic, like someone who had the flu and is healed, what a pleasure to get back into shape,isnt it Mila... :biggrin:

would that be the flu that the girls who stay around sera get... 🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I said earlier that Mila takes care of her girls but this was above and beyond for Mila.  Someone said they had been planning this since before the tub but I think it was just Bea who was planning this.  Mila didn't want any part of it at first especially when Bea told her no kissing.  Bea was super horny and Mila finally helped her out.  I think Bea was very selfish and I think Mila was very selfless.  She finally did get a couple kisses but Bea never touched Mila's pussy until after she had her big orgasm.  At least not that I saw.   Bea proved with Oksi and also when she bates that the only way she can cum is by finger fucking and that isn't Mila's thing.  She loves playing with Elvira's pussy and rubbing her clit and of course eating her pussy but she isn't big on penetration like Bea is.  But she did it anyhow for Bea.

Finally after she came Bea played with Mila's pussy some but not her clit.  I think Mila faked an orgasm for Bea's sake.  I know Mila enjoyed it but she only did it to satisfy one of her girls.  She definitely is their queen. It was a nice show though.  I wonder why Mila wouldn't eat her pussy because she loves that more than anything.  Maybe she was holding out because Bea was being so one sided.  I don't know but again I give Mila a ton of credit for taking care of Bea.  I know she wished it was Elvira

I might be wrong but i don't think  Mila has enjoyed, she was just doing a favour to Bea, that's why she didn't eat her pussy. But i agree that she would wish to be with Elvira.