B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

il y a 12 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

No worries Sierra, you don't disappoint me.  I have every confidence that Sera will come around.   She isn't just going to magically explode into a sex addict overnight but you have to admit she has already made considerable progress with the help of her friend.  Mila is the one person who can bring her out but they can't be together 24/7 and even when they have been together lately it hasn't been alone.  Think what you want, call her what you want (hiding behind ******). She will show us all.  Finishing my book last night when I was beginning to think I might not live long enough to do it has me on top of the world right now and proves to me again that anything is possible.  Again, Sera will probe herself.  

I have to say with absolutely no offense intended it's YOU who surprise me right now.  IF RLC kicks her b4 my sub expires  (about the same time as you), I will gladly extend for another 2 months + replay.  That says to me that in the entire realm of RLC Sera alone is making you leave and booting Sera is by itself enough to make you stay.  WOW my friend you sure put a heap of importance on this one girl. 

Oh yes Cheesy you got this right, I am happy to give RLC two months if they kick this !@#$% from B1 real soon. Of cos my $$ is little to RLC but I am just proving a point.

She is not only do-nothing but also influencing others to do nothing!

Just look at Mila, fine example. When she is with her, what happened? Nothing happened. And clearly, Mila was tired with her as we could see on their second night together.

When she is away from her, things happened.

Cheesy, when your sub expires, just walk away until she leaves or when someone really good comes in or when they replace the whole B2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Oh yes Cheesy you got this right, I am happy to give RLC two months if they kick this !@#$% from B1 real soon. Of cos my $$ is little to RLC but I am just proving a point.

She is not only do-nothing but also influencing others to do nothing!

Just look at Mila, fine example. When she is with her, what happened? Nothing happened. And clearly, Mila was tired with her as we could see on their second night together.

When she is away from her, things happened.

Cheesy, when your sub expires, just walk away until she leaves or when someone really good comes in or when they replace the whole B2.

I'm afraid I have to pass on your advise Sierra.  You see I've already decided I'm going to stick around a while longer.  Probably until my worldly subscription expires in a few months.  You said that when Sera and Mila were together nothing happened but look at the last time they were in the tub a few days ago.  They had some really good kisses.  Mila had her hand in Sera's pussy.  Sera was caressing Mila.  I wouldn't call that nothing and it's going to keep getting better.  Bank on it.  That second night together you are referring to they were all exhausted.  Mila could hardly keep her eyes open.  No my friend we see things quite differently and that's fine but I'm going to give RLC some more money and see how this plays out.  I can't take the money with me anyhow so I might as well.

Instead of watching Mila and Elvira, we are watching Elvira with Laima doing what? Absolutely FUCKING NOTHING! FUCK!! Laima is the worthlest girl in B4.She sould be kicked out ASAP!! 

Except Elvira all the other girls in B4 are worthless....no wonder why Mila want's to be with Sera.

42 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Instead of watching Mila and Elvira, we are watching Elvira with Laima doing what? Absolutely FUCKING NOTHING! FUCK!! Laima is the worthlest girl in B4.She sould be kicked out ASAP!! 

Except Elvira all the other girls in B4 are worthless....no wonder why Mila want's to be with Sera.

and watch sera do the cleaning of the apt. just as miss cleaning lady sera did today. right behind the rlc cleaning lady was there in sera's apt. after sera;s do nothing ever sister worthless daisy left.. and you think that's what mila want to do ..no mila like's doing what she was doing last night with bea ..and we all have seen mila try over and over. and sera just get up and starts to do the cleaning. every time mila in with her or gets ready to go out of the apt. and you are saying that the girls in b4 are the worthless ones. when b4 girls have been in their apt more hours in one week then sera has been in the last three weeks.... 

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and watch sera do the cleaning of the apt. just as miss cleaning lady sera did today. right behind the rlc cleaning lady was there in sera's apt. after sera;s do nothing ever sister worthless daisy left.. and you think that's what mila want to do ..no mila like's doing what she was doing last night with bea ..and we all have seen mila try over and over. and sera just get up and starts to do the cleaning. every time mila in with her or gets ready to go out of the apt. and you are saying that the girls in b4 are the worthless ones. when b4 girls have been in their apt more hours in one week then sera has been in the last three weeks.... 

What are the b4 girls doing when they are home? Except Elvira....nothing....