B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

You are not the only one, thank's to Sera many subscriptions will be cancelled....good job RLC.

I like Sera...for a coupla obvious reasons :biggrin:,  but it's got fuck all to do with RLC here...She'll do what she wants to do, or what she's comfortable with, RLC don't tell her what to do. But if you think they should kick her out...just look at the number of posts involving Sera since she arrived...😏 plus anything she's involved with hit #1 spot...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

bored spaced out GIF by Playboy Fragrances

No Sensational, No Fantastic, No Fabulous, No Magical, No Momentous, Not Memorable, Not Majestic. No Mystery

I should have watched a movie, it would have been far more interesting and enjoyable. 

Sera did nearly touch Mila's nipple once...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like Sera...for a coupla obvious reasons :biggrin:,  but it's got fuck all to do with RLC here...She'll do what she wants to do, or what she's comfortable with, RLC don't tell her what to do. But if you think they should kick her out...just look at the number of posts involving Sera since she arrived...😏 plus anything she's involved with hit #1 spot...

Yes there many posts regarding Sera, and they are all negative....you think this is good for her or RLC?

You know Naga, I was once around a woman who was actually frigid , and you what I am beginning to believe that I have now seen two.

Yes there many posts regarding Sera, and they are all negative....you think this is good for her or RLC?

Well, when I look at Sera I always see 2!...:angel:

I always wanted to see Danaya's big nipples hard as rock and finally I did and it was incredible and she was so hot that night, I would really love to see Serafabulous get her nipples that erect once, then I would know for sure that she is not frigid. I would let go of the Ice Princess reference forever then, but it is on the tip of my tongue again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Both...because guys must think she's worth talking about. The only reason it might not be good for her is if she reads the posts...But having said that, if she reads them, she's already read the negative shit...and hasn't change 1 fucking bit...You've gotta be careful for what you wish for guys, because she might actually do less if she reads the posts...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Both...because guys must think she's worth talking about. The only reason it might not be good for her is if she reads the posts...But having said that, if she reads them, she's already read the negative shit...and hasn't change 1 fucking bit...You've gotta be careful for what you wish for guys, because she might actually do less if she reads the posts...

Naga it is not at question whether they read out forum, what is at question is how often they read the forum. It is only human nature to know what people are saying about you.

Without question Serafima is one most beautiful women ever to grace the RLC screens, I am definitely smitten with her, and under her spell. That is why I watch her. I want for her to invited back in the summer Naga, when Barcelona is much more fun place to be. I also only want the very best for her always, and for her do just what she is comfortable with. I would love to say that she was one of most sexy, sensual sexual, women that is only matched by the Most Memorable Magical Momentous Mysterious MONICA, so I have very high standard for her to meet. 

• Like 1