B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

il y a 20 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Without understanding the language it’s hard to be sure but from the mannerisms did Sera really call Ginger back from going out until she had done the washing up? It certainly looked that way as she pointed to the plates by the sink as she took her jacket off and did them. Unbelievable!

I did not see this & have yet to check replay.

I think it is quite clear now I hate this !@#$% but I am with her if this incident is exactly what you describe to be.

You wash up what you used, it is quite simple & fair right? How many times have we seen this woman clean up after people made their mess & took off?

She is a fxxking prude through and through but in this case, she is right to tell Ginger to clean up her own mess.

Edit: It might not be her mess, probably both hers and Gina from last night. Seems to me the dishwasher is not working. And that prude did not boss her to do this or that. That scene seemed to me to be quite friendly.

Edited by SierraTM
edit

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. Without understanding the language it’s hard to be sure but from the mannerisms did Sera really call Ginger back from going out until she had done the washing up? It certainly looked that way as she pointed to the plates by the sink as she took her jacket off and did them. Unbelievable!

That's hilarious..... She can be a bit bossy at times

6 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

They are going to the gym.

Which Sera had been doing with Mila.  I think the relationship between Mila and Sera may be over.   I know that probably delights at least half of you.  I wish that wasn't the case and really hope I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Sera knew where Mila was last night and what she went there for and didn't take it well.  I don't know where Sera went or what she was doing but I think a new rift between her and Mila probably prompted it. Now Ginger enters the picture and anybodys guess what's in store.  I guess we will find out.

I find it difficult to believe that the relationship between them is over. We'll see. To be honest i don't care if they are still  together, but only as friends, nothing else. I think Mila needs a friend like Sera for walking, shopping or clubbing, and that is something which Sera is good at this. I am glad that Sera is going well with Ginger because as much as it surprice you i feel sorry  watching her sometimes alone.

• Like 1

I'm paying once again, so I'm stupid and I do not have to complain, but I have to say that such a boring period was for a long time that we did not see it, this time RLC is trying to climb the mirrors, getting famous girls, but all the evenings we always see the same things, always the same things

• Like 1