B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Gina gets along with everyone....Serafima's record on the other hand is a little bit iffy...She was extremely close with Amira and Karina..Look at how that turned out...Now I'm reading on the forum that she's pissed at Mila because she went to B3....That's a little bit childish don't you think....

I don't think it's childish at all if Mila asked her to go with her and Sera turned her down figuring it was not the kind of party she wanted anything to do with.  Mila went anyway.  I think it has caused a rift between them but I never said Sera was pissed at her.  

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Gina gets along with everyone....Serafima's record on the other hand is a little bit iffy...She was extremely close with Amira and Karina..Look at how that turned out...Now I'm reading on the forum that she's pissed at Mila because she went to B3....That's a little bit childish don't you think....

I'm not trying to defend Sera, I'm just looking at it from all angles. I don't know if she was pissed off at Mila for going to B3, she just didn't want to be any part of a stupid show with J&F. Mila might be pissed off with Sera because she didn't go...I'm just being devil's advocate here...and Sera seems to get on fine with Ginger...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not trying to defend Sera, I'm just looking at it from all angles. I don't know if she was pissed off at Mila for going to B3, she just didn't want to be any part of a stupid show with J&F. Mila might be pissed off with Sera because she didn't go...I'm just being devil's advocate here...and Sera seems to get on fine with Ginger...

They may not be pissed of at all.  Just having a little cooling off over the J&F thing.  I'm hopeful it doesn't last because they are both good for each other as friends if nothing more. 

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Cheesy is correct...The rift could be that Mila went to J&F's the other night to take part in 1 of their pathetic shows, and Sera didn't want her to...but she went anyway..but it's just my take on it and I'm probably way off the mark...😏

I think you are hehe, and why would she even tell Sera that she was going there ? Sera been visiting Frank and Jenn also from time to time so dont see why she would have any problem with that 🙂

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I like what I'm seeing right now in the living room.  Sera and Ginger are really getting on well.

You won't get many posts on this thread acknowledging that here, Cheesy...Gina also just lent them both her work out bands...

12 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

No Naga, you are right on the mark.  Ever since that night they haven't seen each other at all.  Sera went to the gym by herself twice and all outward signs are that the night with Jenn and Frank ended them.  I would love to be wrong but it doesn't look good

Since what night? Sera was visiting Mila just the other day and slept there with her, and nights before Mila and Elvira was with Sera in b1 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think you are hehe, and why would she even tell Sera that she was going there ? Sera been visiting Frank and Jenn also from time to time so dont see why she would have any problem with that 🙂

Sorry to disappoint you Fagen...but I'm bang on the money with this one, my friend...😉

You wouldn't see any problem with Sera taking part in J&F's pathetic show...Really???

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Since what night? Sera was visiting Mila just the other day and slept there with her, and nights before Mila and Elvira was with Sera in b1 🙂

The night Mila was playing stupid games in B3 was after Sera visited B4...I think it might have been the following night...

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I see Gina in Cola Cola  🤩 .... I swear I will ask my girl to get that

Ginger is topless 🤗

That prude... never mind

I see you've hit the ground running again..Gina looks great in that outfit, but from where I'm sitting, Sera is actually showing more flesh than her...😏

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to disappoint you Fagen...but I'm bang on the money with this one, my friend...😉

You wouldn't see any problem with Sera taking part in J&F's pathetic show...Really???

No I wouldnt see any problem with that, why would that be a problem? She is free to do what she wants, she would never go as far as Mila though but some massage maybe I think she would do. And again Sera been there before hanging out with Jenn and Frank so yeah 🙂

Some of you guys are looking way to much into this with your theories hehe.