B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

8 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think you are absolutely right.  Not only because she gives good bates and loves to be naked but because she seems to have a very bubbly, infectious personality from what I've observed so far.  She seems to get along very well with Sera too and that isn't always the easiest thing to do.   Many on here have their eyes so glazed over with hatred for Sera that they miss a lot of the positive changes that have been taking place with her.  I read posts last night about how Sera was glued to her phone in the tub last night and ignoring Maluma and Ginger completely.   That's not true at all.  She was leafing through the thousands of photos and showing special ones to the girls and they  really enjoyed that.  Probably photos of Barcelona sights for the new girls to see, I don't know but she certainly wasn't ignoring them.   I read several other posts about the virus Sera is spreading around and infecting the girls and bla bla bla.  Has anyone noticed that just in the past 48 hours Sera has talked and laughed more than she has in the past month with anyone but Mila?  She still doesn't have much to do with Gina but I think that's by Gina's choice. 

It's really sad for me to think that the apparent rift between Sera and Mila may never heal because they were good for each other but I'm glad to see that she and Ginger are getting on so well right off the starting blocks.  I hope that continues.  It certainly can't hurt things for us either.  There may never be any sexual relationship between them, I don't know Ginger's sexual orientation, but just seeing a friendly flow in B1 rather than everyone ignoring each other and hiding in their rooms or going their own separate ways and never doing anything together is a good thing.  

Sorry this was wordy but you know writers.  They write

Don't think there is any rift at all, Sera been visiting Mila just the other day/night and Mila been at b1 with Elvira, so I dont see this rift?

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Don't think there is any rift at all, Sera been visiting Mila also just the other day/night and Mila been at b1 with Elvira, so I dont see this rift?

I think Cheesy is correct...The rift could be that Mila went to J&F's the other night to take part in 1 of their pathetic shows, and Sera didn't want her to...but she went anyway..but it's just my take on it and I'm probably way off the mark...😏

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Cheesy is correct...The rift could be that Mila went to J&F's the other night to take part in 1 of their pathetic shows, and Sera didn't want her to...but she went anyway..but it's just my take on it and I'm probably way off the mark...😏

No Naga, you are right on the mark.  Ever since that night they haven't seen each other at all.  Sera went to the gym by herself twice and all outward signs are that the night with Jenn and Frank ended them.  I would love to be wrong but it doesn't look good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

No Naga, you are right on the mark.  Ever since that night they haven't seen each other at all.  Sera went to the gym by herself twice and all outward signs are that the night with Jenn and Frank ended them.  I would love to be wrong but it doesn't look good

I think the last time Mila spent with Sera---she realized that Sera was not into really making out with her--that is when it ended IMO

Just now, happyone said:

I think the last time Mila spent with Sera---she realized that Sera was not into really making out with her--that is when it ended IMO

Possible Happy but I don't think so.  I still think they were making progress and Mila was content with that.  I believe it was the night at B3

Il y a 8 heures, maxfactor a dit :

This shit is not what I pay for

Il y a 7 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

What do you pay for Max? As far as I know there is no guarantee in RLC of 24/7 sex..  It's Real Life and that's what we are getting

I think maybe Max replied to Cheesy's post abit too hastily?

If I read Cheesy's post correctly, he was essentially saying that prude is a nice girl and she doesn't affect other girls or influence what they do.

Nope, absolutely not. As much as I can see, she influences what she can and escapes or avoid when she can't.

Like what I told Cheesy, she is a smart girl and she is playing the system well and getting away with it because some people & RLC thinks she is hot.

Imagine if she does not have that body and those large but saggy tits, you think anyone will think she is replay-worthy & will be fabulous?

What I can't understand is why replays of her sitting on the couch doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can make it to top 2 rows on Replay?

Not to mention doing her nails on her bed, lighting a candle so that she can do online shopping on her phone buried beneath her blanket? These are replay worthy?

These are what you are paying for? 

Edit: And I forgot to add, she shows nothing while doing all these. Maybe abit of her legs. Thats about it.

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 2