B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think maybe Max replied to Cheesy's post abit too hastily?

If I read Cheesy's post correctly, he was essentially saying that prude is a nice girl and she doesn't affect other girls or influence what they do.

Nope, absolutely not. As much as I can see, she influences what she can and escapes or avoid when she can't.

Like what I told Cheesy, she is a smart girl and she is playing the system well and getting away with it because some people & RLC thinks she is hot.

Imagine if she does not have that body and those large but saggy tits, you think anyone will think she is replay-worthy & will be fabulous?

What I can't understand is why replays of her sitting on the couch doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can make it to top 2 rows on Replay?

Not to mention doing her nails on her bed, lighting a candle so that she can do online shopping on her phone buried beneath her blanket? These are replay worthy?

These are what you are paying for? 

Edit: And I forgot to add, she shows nothing while doing all these. Maybe abit of her legs. Thats about it.

Did you see her with Ginger this evening in her room and the kitchen and the sofa?  I saw a little more than "a bit of her legs"

à l’instant, cheesehead51 a dit :

You say she influences what she can.  Well she influenced Ginger to take her bra off when they went downstairs for a snack and talk on the sofa. For my money she can influence like that all she wants. 

This is just banter so no offense.

For the record, Ginger has already did 2 long showers (facing the cam), 2 open bed bates (yes the last one she did not face the cam but at least there wasn't any fxxking blanket), joined a so-called party and slept butt naked (with the lights on, in case we could not see her puss clearly enough).

That prude influenced her to do that? IIRC, that prude does none of that.

We & RLC are just really lucky to have landed Ginger after the fxxking failure Daisy. 

And I am loving Gina :heart: too, whom I think is really looking cuter to me each day 😍

But please guys, stop convincing yourselves this prude will turn out fabulous.

She is nothing, has nothing and does nothing to start with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

This is just banter so no offense.

For the record, Ginger has already did 2 long showers (facing the cam), 2 open bed bates (yes the last one she did not face the cam but at least there wasn't any fxxking blanket), joined a so-called party and slept butt naked (with the lights on, in case we could not see her puss clearly enough).

That prude influenced her to do that? IIRC, that prude does none of that.

We & RLC are just really lucky to have landed Ginger after the fxxking failure Daisy. 

And I am loving Gina :heart: too, whom I think is really looking cuter to me each day 😍

But please guys, stop convincing yourselves this prude will turn out fabulous.

She is nothing, has nothing and does nothing to start with.

Yes Ginger is a lot more open with her body than Sera is.  Right now.  Ginger came here that way.  Happy to entertain us with her body and her bates.  But we have had other girls like Sera who game here not used to being that open and in time they became incredible and some of the most watched girls on RLC.  Prime example is Dalia.  Besides show her tits and bate for the cam Ginger has yet to do anything with anyone else and maybe never will.  We don't know.  We do know that Sera has been kissing Mila, playing with Mila's tits, putting her hand in Mila's pussy and more.  She came here doing none of that.  

You're right,  this is just banter and no offense taken or intended

il y a 58 minutes, happyone a dit :

I think the last time Mila spent with Sera---she realized that Sera was not into really making out with her--that is when it ended IMO

I certainly hope so, it is absolutely fine for Mila to go to gym with that prude but once back on cam, just stay away from her and not waste time with her.

Speaking about Mila, I am waiting for her to land her pussy cat claws on Ginger. Hopefully Ginger is into this kind of kink 😀

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

I certainly hope so, it is absolutely fine for Mila to go to gym with that prude but once back on cam, just stay away from her and not waste time with her.

Speaking about Mila, I am waiting for her to land her pussy cat claws on Ginger. Hopefully Ginger is into this kind of kink 😀

I'd love to see that.  😁

• Like 1

A little bit of 420 for Gina...

u right amiga,it help 2 sleep... 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_14?ts=1548992166&from=share   Smooth preparation in the closet,but all nude,satisfaction

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_18?ts=1548992393&from=share   G hiding, but we can see in the low white transom of the window, the suspicious cigarette, as well as the opaque smoke coming out of the mouth of G

Aside

i love to see Gina completely stoned... :biggrin:

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Panties on the floor, starring Serafabulous the Sensational Sexy Fantastic Sensual Seductive Sera 

Love that Lavender

I am not sure about panties but Lebron is certainly on the floor tonight against LAC 🤣