B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

Serafabulous is a top of the line TEASER, but in actuality a pretty poor PLEASER. The clock is ticking day by day.

Soon very soon the Barcelona Sunset will be behind her.

68 Serafima 07-12-2018 From B4

Serafima arrived B4 on November 28 2018
Welcome 🙂 

60 plus days already gone.

Feb, 28th will be here before she's knows it.

Image result for clock ticking gifs

I wished I would have, If only I could have,  Oh how I know now I should have.

Tomorrow never comes as it is always today, Regrets in life, we all have them. It is our choice in life as to how many of them we have when we reflect back in time.

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

For those who have yet to fall in love with Gina...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_14?ts=1548947697&from=share

Look at how Lovely Gina was teasing us with that tight little outfit and that ass of hers...

Yum yum... this is real tease 😍

There is no doubt she loves showing us her goods and they really are GOOD.  I just wish she played with the other girls.  That would definitely make my boat float😀

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

What I can't understand is why replays of her sitting on the couch doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can make it to top 2 rows on Replay?

It's simple Sierra..a lot of guys like her, and don't jump on her for breathing 😏...You really like Gina, as do I, and you were drooling over her because she was looking great in a sexy outfit, but doing nothing, like Sera...as I was...😝

I don't believe we'll see any more than we already have from Sera, sadly, but I don't think she deserves all the stick she's getting. I don't buy this manipulation theory either, I think we see what we want to see, and sometimes wear blinkers...Jeez, I've been as guilty as anyone in the past when supporting my girls, like Nicole, who used to get hammered on here, often unfairly in my eyes, when I had my 'Nicole tinted' glasses on...:blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnTheod said:

In any case Ginger seems to get along very well with both girls in B1 unlike Sera.

We'll see when the girls visit each other.
Especially with Mila I can imagine the most beautiful games among each other.😀

Serafina is a pretty woman and a witch147611907032758406.gif  -she is also a "party killer" - she does not have many "girlfriends"

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love Gina, but how do we know that Gina's made an effort to get along with Sera...You don't...😏

Gina gets along with everyone....Serafima's record on the other hand is a little bit iffy...She was extremely close with Amira and Karina..Look at how that turned out...Now I'm reading on the forum that she's pissed at Mila because she went to B3....That's a little bit childish don't you think....

• Like 1