B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So moos, what is it she sees in Jr, High Jenn and High and school boy Frank. It sure isn't click baiting, as she would be far more successful with My heart is in Fire Elvira and Laima than these two little kiddy's.

Elvira is out to make the show because she's on Period and Laima is too shy to go too fare on girl/girl show 

of course Mila is here just to make the show and click baiting but she's also here to have fun with friends 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Elvira is out to make the show because she's on Period and Laima is too shy to go too fare on girl/girl show 

of course Mila is here just to make the show and click baiting but she's also here to have fun with friends 

Are we having any fun yet ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Are we having any fun yet ?

Seeing people having fun and laughing is still communicative, me it also gives me a smile for example
After it is sure that if you're interested only to see Mila ride Frank's dick, then it's sure you will not find that kind of fun evening 😂

For example, the party at B2 was quite nice, all the girls seemed to have a good time, and that also gets us out of our everyday dullness, otherwise we would not have looked at it 😉

• Like 1

Well actually I am a voyeur and it would be nice to see them finish what they start, instead of playing the voyeur's for fools.

I too enjoy the normalcy of when it is just the girls being friends,  or the couples enjoying their company. Where I have the issues with RLC is when something that is natural part of life is started and they do not finish what has been displayed as real and normal.

That is exactly what has happened with Mila and the School kids. They start and do not finish what they start. That ruins the voyeur experience.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Well actually I am a voyeur and it would be nice to see them finish what they start, instead of playing the voyeur's for fools.

I too enjoy the normalcy of when it is just the girls being friends,  or the couples enjoying their company. Where I have the issues with RLC is when something that is natural part of life is started and they do not finish what has been displayed as real and normal.

That is exactly what has happened with Mila and the School kids. They start and do not finish what they start. That ruins the voyeur experience.

I know I am outside of this conversation but I agree with his comments.

Mila is more or less our only superstar left in this BCN project. It will be a shame to see her get involved in click baits on nights like these.

27 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I know I am outside of this conversation but I agree with his comments.

Mila is more or less our only superstar left in this BCN project. It will be a shame to see her get involved in click baits on nights like these.

sorry if I intervene, but it seems to me that you are not very linear in your comments, you say something and immediately after the contrary, however, there is no problem, everyone here do this thing

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

sorry if I intervene, but it seems to me that you are not very linear in your comments, you say something and immediately after the contrary, however, there is no problem, everyone here do this thing

If you read my previous posts, you would see that I mentioned that I like Mila being involved with Jenn & Frank.

I think that the boys might help the girls to be more sexual.

But like I mentioned in my previous comment, I saw that something was missing when the 3 of them were together.

Seems like Jenn was half-hearted, as always when Frank is involved. And Jenn don't do well in G/G shows. She just does not know how to.

So if Jenn will continue to hold Frank back, then Mila should not waste her time with them.

But you read what you want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

this is why they are paid this is their job on rlc, rarely we have natural people in this girls apartments ,they know what they have to do before coming on rlc,

I think this is also the reason why we see many tenants return because they know exactly what is the job on rlc and they doing this job  very well, mila is the perfect example on that I found nothing natural with this girl she is here just for working

if we can call that a job, i remember daisy said some weeks ago on the phone with the bf  "we are working in different apartments"

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Seeing people having fun and laughing is still communicative, me it also gives me a smile for example
After it is sure that if you're interested only to see Mila ride Frank's dick, then it's sure you will not find that kind of fun evening 😂

For example, the party at B2 was quite nice, all the girls seemed to have a good time, and that also gets us out of our everyday dullness, otherwise we would not have looked at it 😉

I think that Mila is at B3 for Jenn and not Frank... Still think if Frank was not there, Jenn would be more comfortable and would open more to Mila ...