B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I see that.  2 hours after all the other girls got home and she didn't appear drunk at all.  No, I think she probably separated from them considerably before and found something better to do than drinking.  Either that or she is back working at the club again and wasn't even with the other girls.  That's also a good possibility

Working at the club ?

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I see that.  2 hours after all the other girls got home and she didn't appear drunk at all.  No, I think she probably separated from them considerably before and found something better to do than drinking.  Either that or she is back working at the club again and wasn't even with the other girls.  That's also a good possibility

The only reason she worked at the club was because of Sera, neither before or after she left Sera ( hopefully for ever) worked there. Probably she decided to continue the night out with some other friends.After all she had weeks since the last time she had a night out.

38 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

The only reason she worked at the club was because of Sera, neither before or after she left Sera ( hopefully for ever) worked there. Probably she decided to continue the night out with some other friends.After all she had weeks since the last time she had a night out.

Mila doesn't do anything because of Sera or anybody else. She proved that last week when she wanted to go to Jenn and Frank's and Sera tried to talk her out of it which is what caused the rift between them.  Sera got her in at the club but Mila did it because she wanted the extra money.    

il y a 13 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Mila doesn't do anything because of Sera or anybody else. She proved that last week when she wanted to go to Jenn and Frank's and Sera tried to talk her out of it which is what caused the rift between them.  Sera got her in at the club but Mila did it because she wanted the extra money.    

It might be also Mila asking the prude come along but she refused. But what was Mila thinking? That prude at any show will just drop the parental rating to G. 

That might caused the indifference between them for awhile.

But honestly, I know I am repeating myself.

MILA PLS CONTINUE TO GET THE FXXK AWAY FROM THAT B!@#$ FROM B1.

Thank you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That was my point by saying because of Sera.  

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It might be also Mila asking the prude come along but she refused. But what was Mila thinking? That prude at any show will just drop the parental rating to G. 

That might caused the indifference between them for awhile.

But honestly, I know I am repeating myself.

MILA PLS CONTINUE TO GET THE FXXK AWAY FROM THAT B!@#$ FROM B1.

Thank you.

For the time being Mila is on a good way.