B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

All the girls will go out, except Laima ... All well dressed ... Clubbing , or going out at B1 ??  

I reckon neither...All looking very smart so I reckon a few drinks and a meal in a nice restaurant. It's a bit early for a club. They might move onto a club later, but I don't think they'll want to dance the night away on a full stomach...Of course, what used to happen when the girls went clubbing, is that they used to get tanked up and give us a show before they went out, so they might have changed their strategy and go to a few bars 1st, but it works out more expensive that way...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon neither...All looking very smart so I reckon a few drinks and a meal in a nice restaurant. It's a bit early for a club. They might move onto a club later, but I don't think they'll want to dance the night away on a full stomach...Of course, what used to happen when the girls went clubbing, is that they used to get tanked up and give us a show before they went out, so they might have changed their strategy and go to a few bars 1st, but it works out more expensive that way...

There were always rumors that they go to some kind of RLC party.  Back in the day, some said it was at the house on the hill.  This house?  I agree that they are going to dinner.  No idea if they will continue on to a club after.

• Like 1