Anica & Joel (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

2 hours ago, waldi said:

they're ideal candidates to stay in the project a little longer; they have fun for most of the time plus, it seems both don't mind fucking other girls and boys 

Yes, pretty obvious they are being tested. He does have some problems with going limp. As usual though the girl is a star. She is in it to win it and she will do anything to carry the weight as needed. I think they have a lot of promise and should definitely be given an apt. I do think they are doing too much too soon though. It’s a bad strategy on a site like this. 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I do think they are doing too much too soon though. It’s a bad strategy on a site like this. 

that depends on their attitude; participants must like what they do; money can't be the only reason to join; in this case, they play a lot because they evidently enjoy it; if that is their life style, opened also for others, it might be successful 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, pretty obvious they are being tested. (1). He does have some problems with going limp. As usual though the girl is a star. She is in it to win it and she will do anything to carry the weight as needed. I think they have a lot of promise and should definitely be given an apt (2). I do think they are doing too much too soon though. It’s a bad strategy on a site like this. 

(1) I don't think it really was a problem for him since he later brilliantly performed in the bedroom.

(2) It's the way they fuck. That was the case the first time they came here. 

• Like 1