Anica & Joel (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

27 minutes ago, waldi said:

that depends on their attitude; participants must like what they do; money can't be the only reason to join; in this case, they play a lot because they evidently enjoy it; if that is their life style, opened also for others, it might be successful 

Yes, but you know that no one is doing this strictly for he fun of it. LP were a rare exception. There is only so much you can do and if they give it all away for they are even given a spot, then it will impact their longevity. Especially considering that neither of the have shown much character outside of sex.

24 minutes ago, pahman said:

(1) I don't think it really was a problem for him since he later brilliantly performed in the bedroom.

(2) It's the way they fuck. That was the case the first time they came here. 

I can dig it! Yes, he can pull himself together, but there is no doubt that this girl and Anica were desperately slopping on a wet noodle yesterday.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but you know that no one is doing this strictly for he fun of it. LP were a rare exception. There is only so much you can do and if they give it all away for they are even given a spot, then it will impact their longevity. Especially considering that neither of the have shown much character outside of sex.

(1) How do you know that these guys are not doing it for fun? 

(2) How do you know that LP were doing it for fun?

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

(1) How do you know that these guys are not doing it for fun? 

(2) How do you know that LP were doing it for fun?

1) I didn't say they weren't having fun, but it's clear to me that they are auditioning for a job. And since I don't have any other information to go on, I go off what I think is the case. I'm happy to be wrong and will freely admit so when I am. Can you tell me anything about them besides sex?

2) Because it's obvious. Besides they told us many times in many ways that they didn't need the VHTV money that they were just doing this for the adventure of it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because it's obvious.

because it's obvious?? hehe, nothing is obvious; they could have million other reasons to join the site, but you'll never find out the truth; even when you'll spend a couple of days with them, don't be gullible, they won't tell ya everything lol