Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

Taya ❤️

Taya is my kind of girl, so I love to watch this place whenever she visits. I was very sad when Taya&Will's apartment was taken off, and I've been hoping for Taya's return ever since then. When RLC have brought back Olivia&Nick, and taken in her sister, Ulyana&Marat, in their own apartments, I am of course happy to see them as well, don't get me wrong, but at the same time I have been abit dissapointed that it wasn't Taya that had gotten her own place. In the meantime, RLC have given apartments to less impressive couples, like Varvara&Fedor, and I'm very sorry to say, Yulia&Ivan. But no apartment for Taya! RLC have now also given an apartment to Asya&Arthem, a straight out mistake, as she clearly doesn't want to be there! Hell, RLC even kept Maya!! But they've found no place for Taya!

17 hours ago, ed2 said:

Oops!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the 2nd visitor to piss herself in bed at this apartment, but atleast this one managed to stop herself, and did the rest in the bathtub.

The link isn't working

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I have but when i click on the link it doesn't direct me if i had the full link i could copy it and paste it as Camcaps isn't allowing me,

OK. Here it is: https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/32_8?ts=1555808474&from=share
CC creates these embedded windows by itself, I have to force it if I want it to remain as a link. And if that doesn't work, I can give you the time, it was 04:02.

Nick is not around much these days - seems to be working nights and looks so tired that he is barely up for sex anymore!  Does anyone know what he does for a job ?He seems to be at their beck and call (on his phone and in the flat) all the time.