B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

it seems to me the best solution, the four are friends for many years, it will become an even more boring apartment, but they will be happy

This is true, Gina don't do interactive stuffs at all but they will be happy together as friends.

I don't think for one second she was happy at B1, especially before Ginger arrived.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

C’est vrai, Gina ne fait pas du tout de contenu interactif, mais ils seront heureux en tant qu’amis.

Je ne pense pas une seconde qu'elle était heureuse à B1, surtout avant l'arrivée de Ginger.

+ 1

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well that will put the A-sexual Nudist Double Mint Twins with their BFF the Glorious Gina the Nudist, so ANNA will too have to become a Nudist so it will be a nudism all in the family reunion B-2. 😎

So funny....Love how you think!!!  I don't get free B2 so I'm looking forward to all posts and Gina pictures... Always love the Twins and now will get to know this Anna ...Preferably as a rampant Nudist as you suggest.... It's these funny posts like yours that make this forum fun. It's more optimistic than the critic posting.... 

9 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me the best solution, the four are friends for many years, it will become an even more boring apartment, but they will be happy

It's a great solution, because now Gina won't bring the boring Twins and Anna to B1 and ruin Ginger, they'll stay at B2, and sometimes go to B3.

Now there is 1 appartment not to watch, and B1 is free of Gina. And an open bed for someone fun for Ginger to play with, since nothing can break Sera.

Gina is there and the bird cam has a big smile, she sent a text message to her close friends who live in the big bedroom of B1, I quote
"Damn it, i'm finally alive, and you,its better or not"... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1550437505&from=share      Sorry Goose,i put my socks on...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1550438281&from=share       Bird cam says "i m alive"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

at this point, to make everyone happy, we hope that Lola returns

Lola is nothing but a mind controller.  Her last tour the girls never danced to her tune and she felt out of place.  Another Tour for her is not likely in the works.

• Like 1