RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TMR1 said:

All the cams seem to be frozen.... anyone else having this problem?

EDIT - Judging by the last playable video on the timelines... the cams have been down for a good 5 or 6 hours.  no idea what's going on.

YES ALL FROOZEN AND THIER TWITTER ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED .

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

If that comes to happen at least they should put new tenants.. because that miranda&diego seems to be already over some days ago

Miranda & Diego are no good participants? Sorry for stupid question only peaked in here when A&A were there...

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Miranda & Diego are no good participants? Sorry for stupid question only peaked in here when A&A were there...

I badly watch this before anna&alex (and even after not much hours in a row) but never saw them in "interesting mood" and there was reports that he acts like a macho that the girl have to obbey on bed on what he wants. And i don't see him for many days, i think that when D&S went there he already was missing. Never seems to be a couple.. or if it was a very bad "connection" on the time i watch 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Amy. I don't know. I was basically joking. Most likely there are just ISP or electricity issues...

Bummer! Well, figures the one thing I'd be interested in and it's broken. Ugh!! 😤