RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

Love it, love it, love it. Yes, I sit down when I pee too. 😇 Poor Alleen has virtually no boobs at all. Ugh, this sucks so bad for us. I have to wonder if she is taking any hormones. All a trans girl really wants is for them to bud even just a little. A tiny mound a movement in the direction of breasts, an enlargement of the nipple. Oh, you have no idea the agony it is. 

One big question, has she gotten it up at all? Very curious, cause this can really say a lot of things about her level of transition. NO! Just because a person transitions doesn’t mean it stops working. Yes, perhaps eventually it does and the cum definitely gets thinner and less volume, but it can be balanced. Just look at Bailey Jay. That girl has been transitioning for a long time and she can still get a fat one and cum a load. There is a lot that goes into this for a committed transgirl. 

Fuck, I’m just so happy to finally see what I’ve been begging for all this time. ❤️🙏🏻😁👍🏻👱🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️

* I’m waiting for AlexLina to pop in here at any moment and say, “you’re welcome”! I swear I’ll faint if that happened. 😵

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting! She’s nervous and cam shy. She was getting her hand wet so she could pee. An old trick for a person with a nervous bladder. I’m like that too. I can’t lee on command. I hate it when I have to give a urine sample. She really does life with that dick tucked though. And wears thongs,  which is a challenge. 

I don’t care what she does, I just want to see anything. I’m fascinated! I hope she stays for a while. 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Have wondered that as they all manage to disappear from view fairly regularly.

As they say, beggars can’t be choosy! I still want to know how this earns money. But, more importantly, I just hope Alleen stays for a while. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As they say, beggars can’t be choosy! I still want to know how this earns money. But, more importantly, I just hope Alleen stays for a while. 

I don't really understand how this site can earn money.It only has one affiliation ad of VHTV(rarely anyone will click it=so no money).On the other hand FTC which is also free has affiliation ads from many website and also has various cpm ads and cpc ads(these pay real good).

1 hour ago, SKG said:

I don't really understand how this site can earn money.It only has one affiliation ad of VHTV(rarely anyone will click it=so no money).On the other hand FTC which is also free has affiliation ads from many website and also has various cpm ads and cpc ads(these pay real good).

Can only assume they know what they are doing but I believe I have mentioned previously why are no adverts on there but hey ho I suppose enjoy it while it lasts eh 👍

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can’t watch, what’s my girl Alleen up to? 

Nothing really just lazing about in the living room like they have been doing for the past 24hrs źźźzzzzz Got another guest guy & gal there but just chatting.

• Like 1