RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, zoifan said:

ย 

Do you know what is his association with realmycam?

ย 

Nope, but I think itโ€™s safe to assume that they are running this show. I have not been able to figure out why though. It doesnโ€™t seem like a testing ground and even if it were why would they do that. Itโ€™s would be stupid to waste the initial moments of new people in a place like this. Maybe itโ€™s a hostile and people pay AA to stay there, and oh just by the way there are cams everywhere. The other weird thing is why they have a link to VHTV, but itโ€™s not really branded very well.ย 

One thing is for sure. If Anna is involved itโ€™s something bigger then it appears to be. To be honest I always thought Jeka would be the first to break out. Losing 50% to VHTV must suck balls!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

seems to be rather a washout really and Darcie being her usual hyperactive self with nothing to show for itย ย and Stifler seems to be as limp as a wet rag unable to get it up.

Was there sex? What time and where?ย 

Anna and Alex have been huge disappointments lately. It was the same thing when they were here last time. It was great to see Darcie and Sitlfer here along with their friend meeting Anna and Alex for the first time (at least on cam), but tonight was just a huge waste of time and a total fucking snoozefest. It's also clear to me that VHTV owns this site or is working with them or whatever. I hope in the very VERY near future that the next time they organize some kind of party that it goes better than the last two stalemates they've had.

• Like 1