RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know much anna and alex and their affiliation with VHTV as much as you guys as I didn't used to even know about these websites until recenlty. Maybe you are right that this is run by VHTV,idk,but why would a&a and vhtv would do that(it makes no sense).The whole site is copied from freetocam,if VHTV would have created it,they would have used their own site code to run it,maybe? And why would darcie and stifler would wear VHTV shirts if this site is already owned by VHTV? If they want all viewers to go on VHTV instead of this,wouldn't other people would have been wearing it as well? The way I look at it is that a&a are managers of this house(there is no monoply that they can only manage VHTV apartments,right?) and they invited darcie and stifler who may happen to be in the same city,but VHTV only allowed them to go to this apartment if they wore VHTV shirts as they are tenants of VHTV. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, SKG said:

I do not know much anna and alex and their affiliation with VHTV as much as you guys as I didn't used to even know about these websites until recenlty. Maybe you are right that this is run by VHTV,idk,but why would a&a and vhtv would do that(it makes no sense).The whole site is copied from freetocam,if VHTV would have created it,they would have used their own site code to run it,maybe? And why would darcie and stifler would wear VHTV shirts if this site is already owned by VHTV? If they want all viewers to go on VHTV instead of this,wouldn't other people would have been wearing it as well? The way I look at it is that a&a are managers of this house(there is no monoply that they can only manage VHTV apartments,right?) and they invited darcie and stifler who may happen to be in the same city,but VHTV only allowed them to go to this apartment if they wore VHTV shirts as they are tenants of VHTV. Thoughts?

For the point in bold, even when the site was freetocam there was a couple that stayed there that also visited Kate and Molly. I still think VH started this site and made all the rooms free as a way to advertise to VH. You can even see a link to VH in the top section. It even uses a lot of VH fonts. It's possible that Anna and Alex runs this site but is less likely because I think they're still manage people on VH. Plus that wouldn't explain why Darcie and Stifler are there wearing VH shirts.

What doesn't make any sense to me is why have these parties when fuck all happens in them, especially when you invite another couple from the parent site over. My thinking is that you would invite the most adventurous and party happy people. I like Darcie and Stifler but they're not exactly the wild and crazy type.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Really? No, I’m meant it, really? I’m freaking panting like a puppy. Tell me it’s true. 🙏🏻

Yep they are smack on the button it's true hun I imagine you will be looking more on RMC now :biggrin:👍

Enjoy hun 💜

Capture_2019_02_21_16_50_10_355.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_53_55_346.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_53_25_223.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_54_04_229.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_54_18_975.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_57_11_741.png

Capture_2019_02_21_16_48_54_286.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I'm not sure if the other girl is not a trans too she certainly got no tits but is acting very sexily kissing Miranda and is all over Diego dunno what to think lol

not the other girl that is now, has been here in the early days and was fucked by diego😉

• Like 1