RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

On 2/21/2019 at 12:12 PM, apricot said:

Finally got to see this. Indeed a full on tuck job in the very classic style of taping. This works very well if you're lucky enough to have small balls. Even if you have a big dick this works well.  It's those damn ball that get in the way. You have to push those suckers up inside of yourself and it feels terribly uncomfortable. It takes some getting used to that's for sure. Plus, when you have to pee it's all a pain in the ass to unravel and the tape peeling on the skin is no fun either.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you so much @apricot cause I had to work a lot last week and I would have missed almost all her without you. ❤️💋

Oh yes and thank you Rob for posting all those pics of yours it was appreciated. 😁😁😁

What it's like to be fucking ignored eh lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

Just letting everyone know that The other site "FreeToCam.com" seems  to also be dead  now....  it looks like it was run  by the same person or people.

Other site most likely dead because places in the Ukraine. Realmycam has place in Russia

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well no surprise the Ukrainian places are down. Not sure what happened here...

I guess it was just an experiment but did not bring any money. 

Um, how could it? How was it supposed to? Something fishy is going on with this 2 off shoot cam sites.