RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ZedJustZed said:

She was wandering around for quite some time...I was actually quite concerned.  I just came back and she seems relatively normal.  She was having a serious episode earlier though.

Didn’t manage to catch the time or cam did you?

7 hours ago, ZedJustZed said:

She was having a serious episode earlier though.

Yeah I was watching her round about 5:30am their time where she seemed completely off her head in the bedroom trying to get her man to have sex with her or some attention and he was completely ignoring her. She seemed unable to make up her mind what she wanted to do and was acting completely manic.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:12 PM, ashteaduk1 said:

Timeline now works for me

Yeah it works here but you don't have a red line to  know where you are like VH so is very hit and miss and also if you change rooms it resets itself so you are unable to follow people round. This site needs a lot of work on it yet but the  room index layout I like.

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Has anyone figured out what the purpose of this site is? I mean we know it’s AA and we know it’s tied to VHTV, but why? 

How does it make money? How do the tenants make money?

No,  still confused as they say it is funded by adverts but not seen any yet.

Probably still in the deep development stage but it is very slow developing. Still many bugs in the timeline too. Whether the tenants are allowed to live rent free so far or if they get any allowance God knows still it is interesting to see how it comes along at least you are not restricted to kitchens 😁.

What's AA Amy? Alcoholics Anonymous 😁

• Like 1