Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

How in the hell can this super hot Riley be with this nothing zero dude--When i first saw them i thought well maybe he has a foot long but that couldnt be further from the truth and it looks like a wet noodle even with beautiful Riley lip locked with and her naked body over him just waiting for him to slip it in--What in the world does this guy have --Is he a coke dealer supplying her or what--She has a great ass!

Screenshot (852).png

Screenshot (851).png

Screenshot (853).png

Screenshot (854).png

Screenshot (855).png

• Like 1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect the apt may have been 'dumbed down' as a result of some recent virtue signalling and has lost some vitality as a consequence. Hopefully this is temporary. I am also concerned as to Corn's absence. He may be on leave of course although he would have had some 3 weeks off when Elise was offline in early November. Agree this male is a zero dude although strangely when the lovely Sandy was active before November it was also with a zero dude and with performance and cam issues.

il y a 2 minutes, sr71gn a dit :

This girl's face and body remind me a lot of Paisley but she is not near as sexual--both extremely red hot girls

Screenshot (868).png

Screenshot (869).png

Screenshot (870).png

Screenshot (872).png

She is gorgeous though. It’s just been some bad matchups lately. I guess some of the guys have cam limp dick. 😢😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

She is gorgeous though. It’s just been some bad matchups lately. I guess some of the guys have cam limp dick. 😢😂😂😂

This is not Riley - look at her perfect complexion --Tattoo does not get a limp dick ever with  this girl